|“||Drones aren't brave; they're just incapable of feeling fear.||„|
Yanme'e (Drones) are insectoid creatures that travel in swarms; however sometimes they travel in small groups in Halo: Reach and Halo 3: ODST. They are a race of sentient, flight-capable insectoids who are members of the Covenant and their mastery of antigravity-assisted flight has given them almost insurmountable strategic advantage in combat.
- Queen: Dominant leader of Drones
- Leader: Leaders of other Drones
- Ultra: Officers
- Major: Commanders of Minor Drones
- Minor: Lowest of the Drones
List of Appearences
- Cairo Station: When the player goes down with the elevator, a swarm of Drones will spawn in along with other enemies.
- Outskirts: At the beginning part of the level, a swarm of Drones will spawn in.
- Delta Halo: Near the waterfall where a Jackal Sniper is, a swarm of Drones will arrive and fight the player along with the other Covenant forces.
- Regret: In one of the temples, a swarm of Drones will fight the player.
- Gravemind: Throughout the mission, Drones will appear.
- Uprising: In the cave where the Brutes and Jackals are, a swarm of Drones will appear.
- High Charity: Drones will appear in the mission within High Charity.
- The Great Journey: In the place where the Phantom and Jackals are, a swarm of Drones will come through the door the player is mean't to go through.
- Crow's Nest: Drones appears throughout the missions and are seen escaping when the Covenant forces are evacuating.
- Tsavo Highway: At the first Covenant Shield, Drones go through the shield to attack the player.
- The Storm: Drones spawn in within the base.
- The Covenant: In the fina, tower's lower area, Drones appear.
Halo 3: ODST
- Data Hive
- Tip of the Spear: Drones will come out of the last Covenant Anti-Air Gun.
- Pillar of Autumn: Drones along with Skirmishers will be in the caves near where the Scarab was destroyed.