|“||Her touch could save the world, but her kiss burns it to the ground. I love you, Sister Abigail.||„|
|~ Bray Wyatt speaking of Sister Abigail's abilities|
|~ Luke Harper in a vignette.|
Erick Rowan, the White Sheep
|~ Rowan speaking in a vignette|
Identified as the White Sheep of the Family, he is an another powerhouse of the Wyatt Family. He enters the ring wearing a white sheep mask. Rowan usually finishes his opponents off with a Full Nelson Slam
|“||I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!||„|
|~ Strowman's usual post-match remarks against a weakened wrestler|
Braun Strowman is the revealed 4th member of the Wyatt Family. His mass physique and physical prowess marks him as the strongest member of the Family, and possibly among in the WWE Universe. He is regarded as the Black Sheep of the Family, possibly referring as one of the original members of the Wyatt Family, but left due to certain reasons, thus a Black Sheep.
HistoryThe Wyatt Family were first seen on NXT where they pretty much dominated the competion. As they were about to debut on RAW, several creepy promos were cut.
The Wyatt Family debuted on RAW where they attacked Kane after a match which automatically makes them a heel group (many people thought they were going to be a face stable to fight against The Shield). The Wyatt Family will continue their feud with Kane with Bray Wyatt defeating Kane. The Wyatt Family are commonly used to help beat down jobbering superstars to show off their power.
Eventually, the Wyatt Family started to target bigger superstars such as The Miz and Kofi Kingston and have defeated them in matches. The Wyatt Family would lose to The Usos thanks to The Miz and they ended up beating down Miz and locks him backstage. During an episode of RAW, the Wyatt Family viciously attacked Daniel Bryan after he put the Yes! Lock onto Shawn Michaels. They came out later and even attacked CM Punk after his Street Fight match with Ryback.
First DisbandmentOn the 29th of September 2014, Bray Wyatt released Luke Harper and Erick Rowan of the stable, stating that he has "cured" them and sent them to the world, like wolves among the sheep. This signaled the Wyatt Family's first disbandment. Both Luke Harper and Erick Rowan competed on tag team matches, losing and winning consecutively. Bray Wyatt, on the other hand, entered on a feud against Dean Ambrose, a former member of the stable, The Shield. Luke Harper then entered on a storyline in joining the Authority to get a shot of the Intercontinental Championship, which he won. In Survivor Series, Erick Rowan was revealed to join Team Cena, thus betraying Luke Harper. Both Rowan and Harper entered in a feud against each other, in which Harper would win mostly.
Short Reunion moment
At a Battle-Royal match in Royal Rumble 2015, Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper both teamed up in eliminating various competitors. As Curtis Axel was about to enter, Erick Rowan attacked Axel and replaced him as the next competitor to the Rumble. Rowan then attacked both Wyatt and Harper, sparking a Wyatt Family reunion. This was stopped as Wyatt eliminated Rowan, who was trying to eliminate Harper. Both disciples crashed out of the ring.
At an episode of Smackdown in the 17th of May, 2015, Harper faced Fandango in a winning effort. It was until Rowan came entering to the ring, signaling a fight between both former members. However, Rowan instead beat up Fandango, thus sparking a return to the tag team. However, the tag team didn't last long as Rowan suffered injury, which would last for six months.
Second Official Reunion
At WWE Battleground 2015, Luke Harper aided Bray Wyatt in defeating the returning feud of Roman Reigns, thus signaling the return to the stable (but as a tag team at that time). On an episode of Raw in the 24th of August, Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper attacked Roman Reigns and a former Shield member, Dean Ambrose. As both former Shield members attacked, Braun Strowman arrived, thus marking his debut as the new member of the Wyatt Family. The feud continued, which led to a six-on-six man tag team match on Night of Champions.
At Night of Champions 2015, the third member of Reigns-Ambrose' team was revealed to be the returning Chris Jericho, but ended with the Wyatt Family in a winning effort.
At Hell in a Cell 2015, Bray Wyatt faced Roman Reigns in a losing effort. However, after Undertaker's loss to Brock Lesnar, The entire Wyatt Family (along with the returning Erick Rowan from his injuries) attacked a
weakened Undertaker. At an episode of Raw, Kane confronted the Family to avenge his brother. However, he ended with the same fate as of the Undertaker.
On the November 9 edition of Raw, The Undertaker and Kane (known as the Brothers of Destruction) returned to attack the Family. The Wyatt Family (represented by Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper) fought against the Brothers of Destruction in a losing effort in Survivor Series 2015.
Feud against the ECW Originals
On the following episode of Raw, the Wyatt Family (represented by Wyatt and Harper) fought against the Dudley Boyz in a winning effort. Proceeding to Smackdown, the Wyatts lost against the Dudleyz via disqualification; after the lost match, the Family attacked by chokeslamming Bubba Ray Dudley through a table. This rooted the hatred of the Dudley Boyz to the Wyatt Family. Sooner, The Dudley Boyz called out allies, Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno, to form the stable "ECW Originals".
On TLC 2015, the Wyatt Family defeated the ECW Originals in an eight-man tag team elimination match. By the next episode of WWE Raw, The Wyatts then defeated the ECW Originals once again in a no disqualification match. The Wyatts would then lead on a winning effort against the Dudley Boyz, Tommy Deamer and the returning Kane in the Slammy's. The Wyatt Family would then team up with the antagonistic stable, "League of Nations" to fight against The Dudleyz, The Usos, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Ryback and Kane in WWE's special event, Tribute to the Troops. However, the match ended with the Family in a losing effort.
At the beginning of January 2016, the Wyatt Family introduced a new chapter in calling themselves as The Four Horsemen of Apocalypse (though unstated). They introduced Wyatt personified as Death, Harper as Famine, Rowan as Pestilence and Strowman as War. The stable would state that no one should ever go in their way, especially in their road to the Royal Rumble. They begin attacking wrestlers such as Ryback and Big Show, stating their entry to the Royal Rumble.
Meanwhile at Royal Rumble 2016, Each of the Family entered in the Rumble, having to eliminate various wrestlers, including Brock Lesnar. This would spark a feud between the Family and Lesnar.
Before the Wyatt Family enter the ring, the screen cuts off and the lights in the arena turn off. Bray Wyatt then lights a lamp and says "We're here" before slowly walking toward the ring. As they almost reach the right. Bray sits down and blows out the lamp and Harper and Rowan are suddenly in the ring. Their theme music is called "Live in Fear" by Mark Crozer.
Daniel "Wyatt" BryanUpon Daniel Bryan's feud against The Wyatt Family, he was faced by Bray Wyatt's persuasion to join the Family. He denied the deal, and therefore had to face against members of the Family. Upon fighting against Bray Wyatt , Harper and Rowan interfered and beat Bryan down. This forced Bryan to give up and join the Wyatt Family. He was renamed "Daniel Wyatt" and wore a similar coat to that of Erick Rowan , only blue in color.
As the Wyatt Family realized that they cannot find success with Daniel Wyatt, they decided to punish Bryan. However, Bryan attacked from the punishment, and attacked the rest of the members, thus disbanding from the stable.
Judas DevlinAn NXT competitor, Judas Devlin was the only known unofficial member of the Wyatt Family who hadn't appeared in a single taping. On the 19th of November, 2013, Devlin posted a tweet about his appraisal to Sister Abigail. He was planned to be revealed as an official new member of the Wyatt Family. However, a spinal injury would sideline him from becoming an official member of the family, which also resulted into his NXT release, making his membership unofficial.
Randy Orton, the Apex Predator
After losing to Brock Lesnar at 2016 Summerlam, Orton would then declare that he would someday cross paths with the Beast Incarnate, before Bray Wyatt would interrupt him, thus resuming their feud that started on September of 2015. Orton would then team with various wrestlers in his feud with the Wyatt Family, which would often end in victory due to disqualifications. Orton would face off against Wyatt at Backlash 2016, to which he would be defeated after a returning Harper distracted him for Wyatt to pin. Orton would soon show signs of membership to the Wyatt, going as far as interrupting a match in Wyatt's behalf. On November of 2016, Orton would win a match against Kane with the aid of Wyatt and Harper, signaling his allegiance to the Wyatt Family.
During his membership with the Wyatt Family he would win the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship with Wyatt and Harper (under the Freebird Rule). The Wyatts would lose the tag team titles to American Alpha after Orton accidentally hit Harper. This would cause tension among the Family. Despite in-fights among the stable Orton would enter the 2017 Royal Rumble and win, giving him a World Title opportunity in Wrestlemania 33. However, he would relinquish his World Title opportunity after Wyatt won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in the 2017 Elimination Chamber.
Orton would later turn on Wyatt, sending a promo unto the latter with Orton burning Wyatt's compound, igniting a feud between the two for the WWE World Heavyweight Title in Wrestlemania 33. this officially marked Orton's face turn and official send-off from the Wyatt Family.
Luke Harper and Erick Rowan's Tag Team Finishing Move/s:
- The Way: Rowan carries the opponent into a Flapjack, then Harper finishes off with a Cutter. This move draws similarities to the 3D (Dudley Death Drop) of the Dudley Boyz.
- Rowan delivers an Irish Whip to the opponent to the turnbuckle, then hits a Body Avalanche. Rowan then sends another Irish Whip to the opponent to Harper, who would hit with a Big Boot/Discus Clothsline. Rowan ends it with a Running Splash.
- Double-Team Chokeslam: Both wrestlers would grip the opponent's neck in a choke, then slams the opponent back-first on the mat.
- Harper superkicks the opponent, then Rowan ends it with a Full Nelson Slam.
Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton's Tag Team Finishing Move:
- Bray Wyatt positions a Sister Abigail and propels the opponent unto Orton for an RKO.
Bray Wyatt's Finishing Move/s:
- Sister Abigail (Swinging Reverse STO): Wyatt grips the opponent's neck in a reverse STO position. He would kiss the opponent's forehead (part of his gimmick, which was said to be Sister Abigail's kiss) and swings the opponent head-first to the mat.
Luke Harper's Finishing Move/s:
- Discus Clothesline (WWE): Harper spins 360 degrees (or simply, in a discus) then hits the opponent in a lariat or a clothesline.
- Truck Stop - Spinning Side Slam (WWE/NXT): Harper picks up a running opponent and holds the opponent. He would spin 180 degrees and end with a slam.
- Seated Powerbomb (NXT): Harper hits the opponent with a powerbomb in a sitting position.
Erick Rowan's Finishing Move/s:
- Full Nelson Slam: Rowan would grip the opponent in a Full Nelson hold, then slams the opponent face first to the mat.
- Running Splash: Rowan would run to an opponent laying on the mat, then hits with a splash.
Braun Strowman's Finishing Move/s:
- Yokosuka Cutter: Strowman would position his opponent in a one shoulder powerbomb position, then flips opponent into a side facebuster or a cutter, hitting the opponent face first.
- Lifting Arm Triangle Choke: Strowman lifts an opponent, then grips his one arm under an opponents one arm, then his other arm over the opponents arm. He would then apply grip force, forcing the opponent to submit or to pass out.
- Running Powerslam
- Inverted Chokeslam
Daniel Wyatt Bryan's Finishing Move/s:
- LeBell Lock (Omoplata Crossface lock): Bryan would lock his legs on a laying opponent's arm. He would finish off the lock with an arm grip on the opponent's face/neck.
- Consecutive Shoot Kicks followed by a Roundhouse Kick unto a kneeling opponent
- Running Single Leg High Knee: Bryan would Irish Whip his opponent to the turnbuckle. He would back off and run to the opponent, hitting a single high knee unto the opponent's face/head/chest.
Randy Orton's Finishing Move:
- RKO (Jumping Cutter): Orton jumps in front of a standing opponent and locks both hands on the opponent's neck, delivering a cutter.
Accolades and Championships
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship (1 time) - Bray Wyatt
- NXT Tag Team Championship (1 time) - Harper and Rowan
- WWE Intercontinental Championship (1 time) - Luke Harper
- WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time) - Wyatt, Harper and Orton (Freebird Rule)
- 2017 Royal Rumble Winner - Randy Orton
- Live in Fear - Mark Crozer (2013–present; used originally by Bray Wyatt in singles, now used as the Stable's theme)
- Swamp Gas - Jim Johnston (2014–present; used by Harper and Rowan in singles or tag team matches)
- The Wyatt Family are comparable to the Manson Family, a criminal cult that was lead by Charles Manson.
- Bray Wyatt is the real-life brother of fellow WWE and former NXT wrestler, Bo Dallas.
- Bray Wyatt is a third-generation wrestler.
- Braun Strowman once appeared as a Rosebud in a segment of a WWE episode.