Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This scum Wacko|
is driving Cruella insane!
IT MUST BE REWRITTEN OR ADDED TO!!
So sayeth the great Lord of Darkness Sauron:
or he will send Darth Vader to terminate you.
Wacko is a major villain and an archenemy of Johnny and Dukey. Despite being a toymaker, he cannot stand kids and makes incredibly destructive toys in order to get rid of them. This confuses his employee's who are sick of hearing about their bosses repeated attempts to ruin the company by getting rid of kids. He seems quite intelligent, in spite of his appearance and behavior. He is the leader of the Johnny Stopping Evil Force 5 when he later assembles Brain Freezer, Mr. Mittens and Albert and Beekeeper into the group for the first time after the four were released from prison.
Toys he made
- He was voiced by Lee Tockar.
- In "Johnny vs The Tickler", it is revealed that Wacko has a twin brother named The Tickler.
- Wacko's intent to eliminate every child (Similar to the penguin in the Batman series) in the world is severely misguided and, if it were ever successful, fatal, for several reasons:
- He coudn't possibly get rid of every child in the world, since a baby is born every second. If he wanted to get rid of every child on Earth, it would require getting rid of every female on Earth.
- If Wacko ever succeeded in getting rid of every child on Earth, and preventing more from being born, there would be no new generations, eventually leading to the extinction of the human species.
- Eliminating every child would also destroy not only his company (since his products are marketed to kids), but also every other toy company and any other company that markets products towards kids, leading to a major global economic crisis since much GDP would be lost. Such is his flawed logic as a businessman.
- For these reasons, it is a mystery why he has not been imprisoned for life or executed as an enemy combatant.
- Possibly because of these two reason, many of Wacko scheme focus only on the children of Porkbelly and usually involve either capturing the kids or sending them far away, showing that while he is insane, he would never stoop to omnicide.
- Whenever Wacko tells his employees of his plan, they would all groan to the idea.