Victor Zsasz is a minor antagonist in Batman Begins. He is a homicidal murderer who lived in Gotham City and butchered people for the mob as his profession.
He is played by Tim Booth.
Rachel Dawes stated that Zsasz murders people for the mob and is one of Carmine Falcone's many thugs. Dr. Jonathan Crane testified in Court that Zsasz was legally insane and should be transferred to Arkham Asylum for rehabilitation.
During bothRa's al Ghul and Scarecrow's reign of terror, Victor Zsasz was released from the asylum alongside the other crazed inmates. In the streets of Gotham, Zsasz almost attacked Rachel and a kid, but was stopped by Batman.
- This version of Victor Zsasz is the only one with brown hair and a goatee, the comics Zsasz only has blonde hair and no goatee.
- When Zsasz in his being released from his cell and turns his head, one of his trademark tally marks is exposed.
- In the movie, Zsasz has no dialogue, and does not appear to be insane unlike the comics version.
- A promotional website for The Dark Knight reveals that Zsasz is still at large. His fate by the events of The Dark Knight Rises is unknown.
- Zsasz also appears in the video game tie-in, with Tim Booth reprising the role.
|Batman Nolanverse Villains|
The Dark Knight