Vic de Philipe (better know him as Vic) is one of the antagonists in the Casper movie because he betrays Kat when he asks her to dance with him. He is also sided with his true girlfriend, Amber Whitmire, and he is a spoiled and emotionless jerk.
He is played by Garette Ratliff Henson.
Role in the movie.
Him and Amber are the two bullies at their school and think they are perfect in every way. Vic seems to be helpful at first when he welcomes Kat and locks her locker for her and talks to her, but then he goes off with Amber and makes fun of Kat in class. But he later goes to Kat's house to ask her to dance at the party.
After this though he is shown to be a traitor because he goes off to Amber who asks if the plan's working. He says it is.
When the party goes on Vic and Amber come in through the attic and Amber has a ghost costume she gets in it and sits on Vic's shoulders, and then admires her beauty in the mirror causing Vic to say "let me see" and then she lifts up her dress and he smiles at her. But then the Ghostly Trio come out and laugh at them causing Vic to have a panic attack and run out the mansion dragging Amber with him and turning his previously cool self into a complete nervous wreck and humiliating both of them.
Vic de Phillipe was, much like his lover Amber, a spoiled narcissistic jerk, but he could be likeable and charming when he wanted. He managed to charm Kat moments upon their first meeting and likewise fooled his entire class that he was a decent person. In reality, Vic was an extremely vain, lustful jerk, who only prided himself on his own beauty and that of Amber's, and he never truly loved Kat and wanted to remain Amber's boyfriend.
Vic was such a good actor he pretended to Kat that Amber was dragging him down and he wanted his own space when in reality he was planning to humiliate Kat by running in screaming with Amber dressed as a ghost, then he would scare everyone into fleeing and him and Amber would have a nice romantic dance and kiss in front of Kat.
Unlike most boys in his class, Vic was what one would call a sissy, because he valued lust, beauty, elegance, charm, pride and wealth more than forceful strength or valour. Indeed, he was a coward, as he was the first to scream upon seeing the Ghostly Trio. Always seen in the company of girls, the other kids eventually saw during his breakdown that the seemingly cool tough Vic was in fact a cowardly, lustful sissy boy, and thus mocked him openly as he fled with Amber in fear.
He got extremely lustful whenever he was alone with Amber, only putting on a show of torment with her outside the manor for fear Kat was watching. Vic also believed the worst of everyone and the best of himself and Amber and may have believed him and Amber were the victims. He was often made to do chores for Amber, but, having such a beautiful girlfriend, he valued her company and took the chores willingly.
If Vic had any of the major sins, his would be pride, lust and envy. He was slightly envious of Kat taking him from Amber and as he loved Amber so much he plotted with her to throw Kat into the trash. However the plan completely backfired and Vic was humiliated along with Amber, turning his completely cool self into an utter nervous wreck and humiliating both of them. This is when many of the schoolkids stopped admiring Vic because they saw him as the lustful traitor he really was.
|“||Hey Amber, wait up!||„|
|~ Vic's first line when Amber almost runs down Kat|
|~ Vic meeting Kat|
|“||Can I come in?||„|
|~ Vic to Kat|
|“||I was wondering, if you're not hooked up with anybody, if you want to go to the dance with me?||„|
|~ Vic's proposal to Kat|
|“||Yeah. It really bites||„|
|~ Vic to Amber|
|“||Amber, do we have to do this?||„|
|~ Vic to Amber when they break into the manor|
|“||I'm trying. Could you weigh any more?||„|
|~ Vic to Amber when she's sitting on his shoulders|
|“||Let me see. Cool||„|
|~ Vic's last words before he screams when the Ghostly Trio come out|
- Unlike his other classmates, (apart from Amber) Vic seems very lustful for a twelve year old, its unknown why he is so lustful for his age but him and Amber do share a very deep love.
- Vic is very similar to Charlie Walker because he is a treacherous student who seeks fame and is in deeply in love with his true girlfriend who is also a lustful antagonist.
- Its unknown if the class teacher knows of Vic's lust for Amber or their romantic relationship, however Vic's desk is coincidentally right next to Amber's.
- Fans seem to think Vic was being bullied by Amber, but this is false because Vic deliberately set out to humiliate Kat. His real plan was to pretend to date Kat then he would run in screaming with Amber dressed as a ghost, scare everyone into fleeing out, then have a nice romantic dance in the hall themselves and presumably kiss in front of Kat, humiliating her, however this never came to pass.
- Vic began the film as a cool, admired kid with a beautiful girlfriend but at the end of the film he changed to being publically humiliated when he saw the Ghostly Trio and lost his sanity.