Vector is a character in the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL series and the central antagonist of the show. He is voiced by Billy Bob Thompson (Satoshi Hino in the Japanese anime).
He is a Barian from the Barian World who manipulated Dr. Faker and Vetrix to achieve the Barians' goal of destroying the Astral World. After being defeated by Yuma Tsukumo, he set up a new plan by taking on a human form and befriend Yuma (under the name Rei Shingetsu) in order to plan his downfall. He also happened to turn into a giant snake with dragon wings when he gets furious.
Vector was once a prince in his past life, before he was reincarnated into one of the Seven Barian Emperors. When his parents died, the grief started to change his personality, causing him to become a ruthless monarch and declare war on Nash's kingdom. He lost the war and he died tragically, later revived as a Barian Emperor.
- Vector is similar to Jafar from Aladdin and Orochimaru from Naruto, they are intelligent and powerful beings with the ability to transform into a giant snake. They are also insane, deceitful and malicious.
- Vector shares his name with Vector Perkins from Despicable Me. He is also similar to said character, as they are very smart, but also childish. They even answer to their father figures, who are arguably worse than them.
- Vector's name gets its origins from the star Gamma Ursae Majoris, which is also known as Phecda.
- He despised Nash and Marin because they were leaders of the Seven Barian Emperors and due to them being enemies in their past lives.
- Vector served as the Bigger Bad in ZEXAL I (Dr. Faker and Tron served as the Big Bad Ensemble, but he was using both of them to further his own goals) prior to becoming the main antagonist in ZEXAL II. Even though Don Thousand is the true main antagonist of the entire series, Vector served as The Heavy because he drove the storyline and manipulated everyone for his own gain.