Valenka is the tertiary antagonist of the James Bond film Casino Royale.
Valenka is portrayed by the beautiful Ivana Milicevic.
She is the girlfriend, mistress and criminal partner of Le Chiffre and is seen in the Bahamas where he finds out 007 broke into an embassy in Spain. Valenka is coming out of a swim and has a sexy shower. Later on she is seen in France with Le Chiffre and talks to one of his men when he plays cards.
Later on, Le Chiffre orders Bond dead and it's Valenka who poisons his drink (see image) and Le Chiffre berates her when it fails, but Obanno breaks in and threatens to cut off Valenka's arm if Le Chiffre doesn't give him his money. Bond stops Obanno and kills him. Valenka is safe but she stays with Le Chiffre despite Obanno's comments that she'd be better off with another boyfriend, and then she is seen again in the last round of the game.
- Valenka is never mentioned in the book, however, Le Chiffre does have mistresses.
- She is the seventh major 007 villainess.
- Valenka had only one line of dialogue in the original script. It was "I can't find the pliers" when she was torturing Vesper.
- Valenka is comparable to Elektra King, another major 007 villainess, because she is the villain's lover.
- Valenka is one of the main villains to almost kill 007.
- Valenka completes the 007 villainess trait of being an eccentric millionaire with psychopathic lustful tendencies.
- Valenka is the cause of Le Chiffre losing. Because in all his other games, the reason Valenka looks so beautiful is so the other male players get lustful for her and lose their concentration on the game making it easy for Le Chiffre to swindle them; and she and Le Chiffre gloat and make out over this trick, and in the end, it is Le Chiffre who falls for the trick completely, Valenka smiles at him encouragingly with her naked shoulders glimmering and looks so beautiful that Le Chiffre is distracted in his over confidence and allows Bond an easy win.