It has come to my attention that several of the articles revolving around the SCP Foundation have been used without proper licensing from their website. More information can be found on this blog .Read more >
In a blog entry by Queen Misery, it was determined that a villain should be defined by the role they play in their society/world (she got that from most post apocalyptic stories that portray the protagonists as being nontraditional heroes). So now, a villain should be defined by the role that they play in their society. If their actions do not benefit their society in any way, then they can stay. If their actions do lead to some good things in society, then they are flawed heroes at best.
Though, of course, what are your opinions on it?Read more >
CerealBoxHead46 is an admin of the Disney Infinity Wiki, and he was wondering if he and his wiki could have the permission to link certain pages here that link to his wiki.Read more >
- Complete Monster: This category is usually applied willy nilly like to a villain who either fails all of the criteria, or ends up failing one criteria for the category.
- Xenophobes and Genocidal Villains: This category is usually added to articles regarding villains that don't express predjudiced views or the desire to exterminate a race.
- Bullies and Jerks: This category is usually added to articles that are about murderers, sociopaths, rapists, etc. They are much, much worse than a typical bully and jerk.
- Knight of Cerebus: Usually there would be shows and movies that would already be established as being dark, so there usually wouldn't be a KoC. For example, a horror film would already be dark by nature, so there really wouldn't be someone t…
- Peridot: Don't get me wrong, while I do think Peridot is a great villain, her fanbase tends to go a little too far with her. Most of her fans try to paint her in a sympathetic light or try to pass her actions off as being misguided at worse, which is somewhat delusional at best. While it is possible for Peridot to redeem herself, keep in mind, this Gem has done several things that really make you question if it's even possible for her to redeem herself. She had tried to kill Steven and the Crystal Gems several times, she tried to murder Steven in a very brutal fashion when she first met him even though he wasn't even a threat to her mission, she tried to reestablish the Kindergarten to grow more Gems (which would potentially lead to the ext…