Unknown is a fictional non-canonical character from Tekken Tag Tournament and Tekken Tag Tournament 2. She made her first debut in Tekken Tag Tournament. She is also the evil transformation of Jun Kazama (mother of Jin Kazama and Kazuya Mishima's ex-lover).
She was introduced first time in Tekken Tag Tournament for PS2 as the final boss and the very first female boss in the Tekken history, unless counting Angel in Tekken 2, who is Devil's final boss. has not made any appearances until Namco launch the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. A Wolf Demon seems to have possessed Unknown for its own purpose, which is to complete itself, as shown in Unknown's Tekken Tag Tournament ending. The creature accompanies her in battle and mimics Unknown's moves and actions.
- Wolf Demon: Her possessor
- Jin Kazama: Her son
- Kazuya Mishima: Her ex-lover
- Ogre: Her enemy/rival and aggressor
- Devil Jin: Her son in the devil gene form
- Devil Kazuya: Her ex-lover in the devil gene form
Powers and Abilities
- Mimicry: When fighting, she can mimicking other fighter's fighting stance in Tekken Tag Tournament. It was removed in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
- Wolf Demon: She has a demonic wolf behind her back. The creature has control of her body in battle and mimics unknown's moves and action. It was removed in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for some reason. In the first Tekken Tag Tournament game Unknown kills the demon after she learn that the creature wants to take her body. Though these games don't have any canonical and consistent story.