|“||We have been hunting you. We have come to destroy you.||„|
|~ The Ultra-Robots' purpose to destroy Samurai Jack|
The Ultra-Robots are a series of eight robot assassins created to serve Aku and antagonists in Samurai Jack.
Aku hired Exdor to create eight robotic assassins that know the techniques of Jack. They are also composed of Aku's fluids. They first destroyed Exdor's village and attacked three other villages to distract Jack. As Jack arrived, he noticed that all eight of them are invincible.
- Flamethrower Ultra-robot: This robot has two incredibly powerful flamethrowers for hands that could incinerate entire streets and buildings. First one destroyed when cut in half and blown up by its own flamethrower by Jack.
- Chain-Claw Ultra-robot: This robot's hands were blade claws connected to chains that could be fired and retracted at will. Second one destroyed after having one hand cut off and horizontally bisected by Jack.
- Wire Ultra-robot: This robot could fire explosive cords from its chest. Third one destroyed after being stabbed in the chest by Jack, and then accidentally getting shot to pieces by its comrades.
- Shuriken Ultra-robot: This robot had a propeller-like torso that could fire shuriken at high speeds, covering its targets with a barrage of shuriken. Fourth one destroyed after being shot to pieces by the Gatling Ultra-robot.
- Gatling Ultra-robot: This robot has two Gatling turrets for arms and could fire bullets at the same speed as the Shuriken Ultra-Robot. Fifth one destroyed after having it's arm cut off, cut horizontally at the waist and neck, then had its head cut in half vertically.
- Buzzsaw Ultra-robot: This robot has two buzzsaws for arms that could cut through solid rock as if it were paper. Sixth one destroyed after getting its left arm cut off and cut at the chest by Jack.
- Gauntlet Ultra-robot: One of the more dangerous Ultra-robots, this robot has two specialized gauntlets made for brawling, powerful enough to smash solid objects. However, its main power was invisibility, letting it sneak up on targets and pummel them. Seventh one destroyed after having its location revealed by Jack who subsequently cut it to ribbons.
- Katana Ultra-robot: This is the most simple of the Ultra-robots, but is also the deadliest. This robot has one single semi-futuristic katana, but is a deadly swordsman whose apparently pre-programmed skills could rival Jack's and even put him on the defensive. Eighth and last one destroyed by Jack after he called upon the power of the Gods to increase his sword's power, letting him cut the last Ultra-robot clean in half
- "To lure you to us. To draw you out."
- "Yes, we have been hunting you. We have come to destroy you!"
- "We see you have made some modifications."
- "Altering your original combat chassis will not help you."
- "Do not prolong the inevitable."
- "You are outmatched, samurai."
- "All too easy."