|“||Remember your mission! We're doing a clean sweep of the area!||„|
|~ The UT Commander to his men.|
This unnamed UT Commander (possibly Hank) is the secondary antagonist of Resident Evil Survivor. He is an agent of Umbrella tasked to command Undertaker Units, a specialized group of humanoid B.O.W. (Bio Organic Weapon) models designed to remove incriminating evidence of Umbrella's wrongdoings.
Having brainwashed by Umbrella's psychological eugenics ideals, he become an emotionless commander who viewing others as unworthy outsiders and merciless in carrying his duty. He and his subordinates were sent to Sheena Island to accomplish their mission (to destroy all B.O.W.s and witnessed involved in the outbreak). After arriving, he is seen sending his men into action. During the final few moments of the events at Sheena Island, the commander set off the Island's self-destruct sequence.
In one of the three possible endings, he was eventually killed by a newly released, experimental Tyrant designated "Hypnos-T Type".
- "Remember your mission! We're doing a clean sweep of the area!
- "I can't believe you're not dead yet..."
- "Whatever! I don't have time for your pathetic case. I have already set the self-destructing system. This island will be gone in a matter of minutes. Adios, Ark!"
- "Augh...! This-can't-be...! Augh..."
- It is unknown if he managed to escape the island before it exploded, but in one possible ending, he was killed by Hypnos-T Type. Whether or not this is the canon ending is unknown.
- His cutscene and model files are named "Hank" respectively, a possible reference to HUNK; Though it's unknown if there is any relation, if at all.
- Due to his specialized role as U-T Commander, it is possible he is or was a member of the USS.
- The UT Commander is one of the few Resident Evil antagonists who remains alive, others being HUNK, Undertaker Units, Jessica Sherawat, and Morgan Lansdale.
- He is similar to Brock Mason.
- Both are leaders a group of soldiers.
- Both were sent to eliminate all zombies and survivors that were involved with the outbreaks.
- Both status dependent upon by the player choices.
- However, the UT Commander survives the outbreak while Mason was killed during the outbreak. And their roles are different, while the UT Commander is the secondary antagonist, while Mason is the main antagonist.