This Article Contains Spoilers - WARNING: This article contains major spoilers. If you do not wish to know vital information on plot / character elements in a story, you may not wish to read beyond this warning: We hold no responsibility for any negative effects these facts may have on your enjoyment of said media should you continue. That is all.
The True Organization XIII (sometimes referred to as either The 13 Xehanorts, the 13 Hearts of Darkness or the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness) are the main antagonists of the Kingdom Hearts series, which were first revealed in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. The Organization is comprised of 13 different incarnations of Master Xehanort.
- Master Xehanort (Founder, Leader, original incarnation)
- Ansem (Terra-Xehanort's Heartless)
- Xemnas (Terra-Xehanort's Nobody, and former leader of the original Organization XIII)
- Xigbar (Loyal Servant of Xehanort, and former member of the first Organization XIII, revealed to be Half-Xehanort)
- Saïx/Isa (Loyal Servant of Xehanort, and former member of the first Organization XIII, it's currently unknown if it's Saïx or Isa who is one of the Xehanorts)
- Young Xehanort (Young incarnation of Xehanort)
Though it hasn't been confirmed yet, here are a handful of characters that fans believe that could be the remaining members of the True Organization XIII.
- Terra-Xehanort - Master Xehanort said that he controls one of the seven lights, and used him as a vessel.
- Vanitas- Loyal servant of Master Xehanort, A dark aura of Vanitas appeared behind Young Xehanort at one point while he was talking to Sora. This was result reacting to Ven's heart.
- Repliku - Wore the Black Coat that Organization XIII members wear in Dream Drop Distance. Young Xehanort said they were originally going to make Riku one of the 13 Xehanorts, but gained full controlled over the Darkness, so they needed an alternative.
- Luxord - Loyal Servant of Organization XIII. It hasn't been revealed if Luxord was revived as a Somebody, yet.
- Sora's Heartless - Sora was originally going to be the 13th Xehanort, but Sora was rescued before he could become one, so it's possible that a dark version of Sora could be a member.
- Judge Claude Frollo - Since the true organization are intended to be filled with pure darkness, somebody who already had a heart of pure darkness would be a perfect candidate.
- Terra's Heartless and Eraqus's Heartless: Terra's body was possessed by Xehanort, but Terra's heart remained, while housing Master Eraqus's heart. As such, when Xehanort split himself into a Heartless and a Nobody, Terra and Eraqus's hearts may have been separated with Xehanort's, thus creating their own Heartless. Assuming their Heartless were not already slain by the other Keyblade wielders, and that Xehanort may have been aware of this, he may have snuck in his heart into Terra and Eraqus's Heartless.
- Master Xehanort's Nobody: Xemnas was made from Terra's body and soul, so it's possible that Master Xehanort also had a nobody created from his original body.
It was also revealed that there were others that were originally going to be a Xehanort, but for one reason or another, they didn't become one of the 13 Xehanorts.
- Riku - Gained full control of the Darkness inside him.
- Sora - Rescued by Riku, Donald, Goofy, King Mickey, and Lea
- Roxas - Left Organization XIII, and merged with Sora
- Every member of the original Organization XIII;
- Xaldin - Revived as his Somebody; Dilan
- Vexen - Revived as his Somebody; Even
- Lexaeus - Revived as his Somebody; Aeleus
- Zexion - Revived as his Somebody; Ienzo
- Axel - Betrayed the original Organization XIII to bring back Roxas. Was Revived as his Somebody; Lea
- Demyx - (Presumably)
- Marluxia - Was planning to betray and take over Organization XIII
- Larxene - Same as Marluxia
|Kingdom Hearts Villains|