If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Tremor, who was a former Lin Kuei member, appeared in Mortal Kombat: Special Forces and in Mortal Kombat X, as a brown garbed ninja and a member of the Black Dragon clan.
Mortal Kombat 9
Tremor appears as a playable character in the Mortal Kombat 9 Vita edition, having few super moves and being available only in the Challenge Tower.
Mortal Kombat X
Tremor has been confirmed to appear as a playable DLC character in Mortal Kombat X.
Tremor was planned to be in Mortal Kombat Trilogy, but he was replaced by Rain, who had already appeared in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Tremor can still be seen in the game's instruction manual, but incorrectly labeled as Ermac, depicted as an orange ninja along with Rain. Some Rumors about him continued and people thought he was going to appear in Mortal Kombat Armageddon but he did not appeared in that game.
- He's the only ninja character who was not present in the main games until MKX.
- He is able to create earthquakes in the ground by punching it, and also has the ability to shoot fireballs and launch stone missiles that petrify the enemy.
- Tremor was originally going to be orange, but his color was changed to brown to match his earth-based powers.
- Despite being a minor character, Tremor popularity among some fans helped him to appear in MKX.
- Tremor is the only playable Black Dragon character whose name does not contain a "K".
|Mortal Kombat Villains|
Non Playable Villains
Mortal Kombat Legacy