|“||I have never known such...HORROR.||„|
|~ Tobe to Garu.|
Tobe is a vengeful ninja and frequent main villain in Sooga Village and central antagonist in TV series Pucca. He is the arch-nemesis of Garu who is rarely capable of defeating him, much less Pucca for some reason.
He is dubbed by Lee Tockar and (in English version) and Mugihito (in Japanese version).
First seen in a short named "Oasis", Tobe is always trying to strike vengeance on Garu ("vengeance" is his catch-phrase), though they never mention what Garu's ever done to him. The fact Tobe frequently mentions Garu's ancestors to Garu may be a clue to it. In the television series, he often makes quotes that range from overly melodramatic to just plain ridiculous (i.e., "The fly is walking right into my weblike... mousetrap."). It is shown that he and Garu might respect each other as friends after being stuck.
Tobe has an X-shaped scar between his eyes and usually wears his ninja mask. However, Tobe has been seen without his mask a number of times before, in which he has a samurai ponytail. He is accompanied by his ninja minions who, more often than not, eliminate themselves by misinterpreting Tobe's commands or just acting utterly stupid, much to Tobe's annoyance. They work cheap, as mentioned by Tobe when he and Garu were stuck together. Tobe's minions are almost never unmasked, even if they go to sleep. In some episodes, he appears as a background character.
- Hippie Tobe (Pucca Goes Dutch)
- Tobe as Santa Claus (Secret Santa) (A Force of Won)
- Tobe with Costume (Dance Pucca Dance)
- Tobe in China Wedding clothes (Evil Love)
- Tobe the Hunter (Garu of the Jungle)
- Tobe as the license person (Ninja License)
- Tobe Fonsi (Ching It On)
- Doctor Tobe (A Leg Up)
- Tobe the innocent (Trial by Fury)
- Tobe wearing white ninja suit (On Thin Ice)
- Electro Tobe (High Voltage Ninjas)
- Tobe in a bear costume (Chefnapped part 2)
- Tobe in a carnival disguise (Samba of Doom)
- Despite being only 15 years old, his voice sounds a lot older.
- There may be an ability in Tobe's throat that makes him change voices while he talks as another character.