Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Collector is the main antagonist from the first game in the LittleBigPlanet series. He could be seen throughout the entire game hiding and spying on the player or stealing the creations from some worlds.
The Collector is a small, menacing, envious character who is determined to kidnap other Creator Curators and their friends and become the ruler of the LittleBigPlanet. It can be asumed that he used to be a peacuful Curator for nothing like that is hapened before, but his loneliness and envy made him want dominance over the planet and create dangerous machines and strongholds. For the majority of the story mode, The Collector is Egotistacal and treats everybody like he's superior than them. He is very confident to his machines and dosen't care about the well-being of others. The Collector is seen kidnapping characters when Sackthing is on their world, making his role clear to the player.
He is the main antagonist in the first game. He appeares as disguised or hiding at somewhere in the world (Not In secret areas.)
There is following list of the Places where The Collector can be seen:
- Disguised as dumpty in level 'Skate To Victory'.
- Peeking from the window in a haunted house.
- Disguised as The Meercat in 'Meercat Kingdom' In the VIP room of the Night Club.
- Swipes Don Lu's dog in the level 'The Darkness' from his pod.
- Abuducts Frida and Don Lu during their honeymoon in 'Boom Town'.
- In the level 'Subway', he was seen carrying Ze Dude.
- Start of the level 'Endurance Dojo' carrying a lot of sushi and dolls away.
- At 'the Wilderness' at The 'Dancer's Court' kidnapping one of the dancers
He kidnaps all the Curator Creators, and eventually had all of them captured and locked inside cages in his base. But they all get rescued by the player before he talks with the Collector. The Collector tries to defeat the sackperson but only gets cornered with his robotic armor beyond repair. Then he openly tells that the only reason he stole the Creations is because he has no friends in the Community . The King then suggests that the rest of the LittleBigPlanet community can be his friends. The Collector agrees and ends his evil ways there.
He makes a cameo in LittleBigPlanet 2 as a Patient at Eve's Asylum. He has the same shape and laugh as in the first game giving a big hint for the player.
The Collector can be found 3 times within the game:
- In the introduction level with the other audience
- Inthe The Great Escape, With a purple eye and Newton's Hat
- Inthe DLC World: The Journey Home