|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|“||We are cryptic creatures by nature, pacified by his dark force, puppets meant to manipulate your world through mortal vessels.||„|
The Collective is a mysterious, hivemind-like group of entities. Each member has been converted into a powerful being by The Administrator/Slender Man.
The Collective are a group of entites that have been around since World War II and most likely even before that, they are sadists that are using mainly close friends or relatives of Noah as vessels. The Collective lives in a dimension where there is no time and space and has an indefinite number of members. They are currently after a journal that was written by Sebastian Kraus, a World War II soldier. It talks about an "event" that happened during WWII and the information in it is highly damaging to the Collective and Slender Man. The journal is in the possession of Karl Maxwell, Noah's grandfather.
- Slender Man (aka The Administrator) The leader of the group.
- The Observer (Kevin Haas) The most well known out of the rest, wears glasses and has long hair. Currently stalking Noah Maxwell.
- Deadhead (Henka Visæ) One of the more mysterious members, wears a hoodie and skull mask. Stalked Sebastian Kraus during WWII and is implied to be stalking Karl Maxwell.
- Firebrand (Noah Maxwell) The second most well known, has pinhole-like eyes is dressed in all black. He tries his best to help and protect Noah Maxwell.
- Mr. Scars (Milo Asher) Delivered the briefcase to Noah and killed Mary Asher, has scars on his body.
- Cursor (Mary Asher) Has ducktape in the shape of "X"s over her eyes.
- Swain (Sebastian Kraus) One of the more mysterious members, wears a happy theater mask and a WWII soldier uniform.
- Persolus (Karl Maxwell) One of the more mysterios members. Is completely dark and has the appearance of an old man, seems to be helping Karl Maxwell.