|The Joker believes this article is lacking a certain flair -
namely some good quality images.. you could just leave the article without pictures but really now.. where's the fun in that?'
Donald Sanger A.K.A The Bubble boy is the titular main antagonist of the Seinfeld episode of the same name.
- While at Monk's Cafe, a man approaches Jerry Seinfeld and Elaine Benes about meeting his son who is in a bubble, who is also a huge fan of Jerry. Jerry agrees to visit a bubble boy, who lives in a hermetically sealed bubble due to a compromised immune system. Jerry gets lost on the way and George Costanza and Susan Ross end up meeting the bubble boy, but finds he is a bratty spoiled teenager (possibly adult). George and Donald get in a fight over a typographical error on a Trivial Pursuit card, when it says the Moops (rather than the Moors) invaded Spain. George and Donald fight, and the fight results in the boy's bubble being burst. He is taken to the hospital just as Jerry arrives, only to all be chased off by angry residents.
- The Bubble Boy returns in “The Pilot, Part 2” watching Jerry with his parents, complaining about Jerry.
The Bubble Boy makes his final appearance in “The Finale, Part 2” to testify against George after Mel brings him into the courtroom. He retells the story and he and George argue again about the Moors/Moops incident.
- "Moops? Let me see that. That's not moops, you jerk! It's moors! It's a misprint!"
- "It doesn't matter. It's moors. There's no moops!"
- "MOORS!" (Repeated quote)
- "The hell you all looking at?!"