Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Terroranchula is the Nemetrix's DNA sample of Terroranchula's species from an unknown planet.
Terroranchula's species is the predatory species of Ball Weevil's species.
Terroranchula is a giant four-legged spider with a body of a silverfish with four pincers with one claw on each and a silver colored exoskeleton, the lower half of it's legs and back of her head is covered with light brown hair. It's eyes are red, reptile-like head with a open mouth smile.
Powers and Abilities
- Can make force field like webs that neutralize Ball Weevil's explosive goo balls.
- Can coat itself with these webs and deliver a jolt of energy to anyone who touches it.
- Legs' sharp points make for offensive weapons.
- Can squeeze through small spaces seen when Ball Weevil escaped through a narrow pipe and Terroranchula followed through the same pipe.
- Has enchanced hearing.
Terroranchula's webs can easily be neutralized by Feedback.
Terroranchula's enhanced hearing leaves it vulnerable to high pitched noises.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Terroranchula first appeared in Of Predators and Prey: Part 1:
- Terroranchula battled Ball Weevil
- In Outbreak:
- In Showdown: Part 1 :
- In a flashback in Of Predators and Prey: Part 2:
- Terroranchula fought Feedback.
- Terroranchula prepared to battle Ben until he fled the scene as Astrodactyl.
- Terroranchula's name is a portmanteau of the words 'terror' and 'tarantula'.