She is enemies with Zoey Stevens and Rachel Todds.
She is portrayed by Emilia McCarthy.
Taylor Dean rules the halls with her popularity. She is a dancer and a bully. She bullies Zoey and the whole school. Taylor is described as a snobby mean girl.
Zoey is Taylor's biggest enemy and dance rival at Westlake High School, however Zoey doesn't let Taylor bring her down. They have a dance-off at the end. Taylor believes Zoey's stealing Jackson, her "boyfriend", away from her.
Jackson is Taylor's ex-boyfriend. Their relationship/feelings was always one-sided (Taylor). Unfortunately, She still has a crush on him and still is trying to win him back.
- Taylor and Zoey are enemies.
- Whenever Taylor does a hair flip, a whip sound effect is played. It is a running joke with her character, as both Rachel and Yuki both attempt to imitate it.
- Actress Emilia McCarthy stated that this was an extremely fun role for her, as she was able to channel her inner sass for the role.
- McCarthy also said she had trouble keeping herself from cracking up during every scene, as she found her acting for the character hilarious.
- McCarthy was instructed to overact as much as possible, as Disney was poking fun at themselves for their classic female bully.
- She is a bully (She is bullying Zoey and Rachel).