|“||I have been called an enforcer of the Deadly Alliance. I prefer the term "ambassador".||„|
|~ Tanya, when she was serving the Deadly Alliance.|
Tanya is a traitor to the realm of Edenia and a villain from the Mortal Kombat series of fighting games.
Powers and Abilities
Tanya is a skilled fighter and has a number of special attacks. She is able to shoot a fireball from her hands and lunge forward in a corkscrew style attack with her feet covered in flame aimed at the opponent. Tanya can also perform kicks that have her feet charged with fire and she can also disappear in flaming haze, turning invisible.
- It was very hard to tell that she was evil at first, since she seemed very innocent. However her ending in MK4 showed her truly malicious nature.
- Tanya is considered one of the most untrustworthy characters, since she constantly double crosses people.
- She was at first thought to be a clone of Jade, similarly to how Mileena is a clone of Kitana.
- Tanya's fatality from MK4, where she wrapped her legs around her opponents head then spun around to snap their neck 3 times, was voted tenth on Screwattack's Top 10 List of Worst Mortal Kombat Fatalities.
- In MKX story mode, she told Kotal Kahn that she wanted to help Mileena because Mileena vowed to create a free Edenia. This is unknown because Tanya always betrays her realm.