Prior to the boss fight, Strength had confronted and captured Amy Crystal and Harry Harris, severely injuring Harry in the process. When James and Gary reached the city's coliseum, Goldman appeared on a large screen and mocked them both, then summoned Strength from within its cage. The creature was fought in a huge labyrinth concealed in the coliseum itself, and its weak point was its head.
Strength began the battle by charging at the agents, attempting to tear them apart with its chainsaw. James and Gary were able to hurt the monstrosity by shooting its vulnerable head, and after a while Strength started crashing through walls to try and surprise its opponents. As well as this, it would often climb up onto the labyrinth walls and leap down onto the agents. After some time, Strength kept its distance and hurled two massive axes which were stuck in its body (visible at the beginning of the fight, and at the end if Strength does not throw them), which had to be be quickly shot down. Strength's movements became faster as it took damage, and it also started protecting its head by swinging its chainsaw around crazily before slashing. After receiving one bullet too many, the undead giant finally collapsed and died. James and Gary then returned to the cage from where Strength had emerged and were reunited with Amy and Harry. Harry then gave James the keys to his car.
The Emperor also used Strength as one of its alternative forms during the final battle of the game.
- According to series creator Takashi Oda during an interview from "The Website of the Dead", he considers Strength his favorite boss in the series.
- The word BLAME can be seen written on one side of Strength's chainsaw.
- Strength bears some resemblance to the Brutus boss from Overkill.
- Strength can take some damage by hitting its legs, body, and hands, but it's nearly no damage, some players however, use this to stock accuracy points form slowly damaged for revealing regardmans with a times for wielding chainsaw Enemies on coliseum.
- As Strength continues to be hit, its mask is slowly damaged, revealing a hideous face with bulging eyes and grey teeth.
- Strength's design appears to bear some resemblance to the chainsaw-wielding serial killer Leatherface, from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre film franchise.