The Sonozaki Family is an aristocratic family in Futo who created the organization Museum. When his son Raito died and was reborn as an avatar of the true Gaia Memory, Ryubee used his organization to produce and distribute the Gaia Memories in the criminal underworld, resulting in the Dopants crimewaves as part of a bigger plan to invoke the Gaia Impact. With the exception of Raito and Fumine, they each own special golden Gaia Memories, allowing them to assume Dopant forms with the use of a prototype Gaia Driver belt, preventing the Gaia Memory's corruptive nature. Because they have belts, they are easily identified as "Commanders" by Shotaro and Philip.
In the end, when Ryubee's plan almost succeeds, it results with family estate burning to the ground, marking the end of both its patriarch and the Museum. At the end of the series, when Wakana sacrifices her body to give Philip (Raito) his body back, the family becomes a part of the earth to watch over Philip and tasks him with the family duty to protect Futo and to change the world for the benefit of mankind.
Members of the Sonozaki Family
- Ryubee Sonozaki - The head of the Sonozaki Family and leader of the Museum, acting as a godfather of the organization.
- Saeko Sonozaki - The eldest of the Sonozaki children who runs an IT company called the Digal Corporation, which serves as a front for Gaia Memory production and distribution.
- Wakana Sonozaki - The youngest daughter and middle child of the Sonozaki family who since her brother's death has been secretly raised to become the key element in her father's plans.
- Kirihiko Sudo - A Gaia Memory Dealer who for the first part of the series was married to Saeko up until his death at her hands.
- Yukie Sudo - The sister of Kirihiko Sudo, hence the sister-in-law of Saeko Sonozaki.
- Mick - The beloved pet of Ryubee and one of the top hitmen of the Museum as the Smilodon Dopant.
- Philip - The sole son and youngest child of the family who was used for the creation of the Gaia Memory devices.
- Shroud - The mother of the family who defected from them to plan for her revenge against her husband.