Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||My fellow Boov!, I have saved us again! ow! bit lower, NO NO NO, uh up a bit, perfect! walk away! walk away!, my fellow-, my-, fellow...... Boov, GOOD NEWS, thanks to my leadership skills cowering, running and pulling a skedaddle, we are safe from our enemy the Gorg! Give daddy some sugar!||„|
|“||Did you really think you could escape?||„|
|“||She is bluffing. She cannot possibly reach the gravity thingy! [She uses her tip-toes to touch the gravity device] Oh!!! Curse you and your tippy-toe tallness! But no problem. Boov technology is far too complicated for simple human girls like you to figure out!.||„|
His main trait is being wimpy and unemotional, and being celebrated by being said thing. He will retreat from anything, and has incorporated said thing to the Boov culture.
Not much is known about his life, other than having stolen a device of Gorg's he uses to shut people up, although the device is actually a Gorg egg.
Captain Smek is the leader of a alien race called the Boov who are trying to find a place to hide from their enemy, until one of them made a mistake, a Boov named "Oh", Captain Smek sends an Alien Traffic Cop named Kyle to hunt down Oh for what he did. He was the one who stole the egg from the Gorg.
Smek tells all the Boov that they are going to invade earth as their new home, after Oh send a invitation to all the Boovs (inlcuding the Gorg himself), Smek tells all the Boovs to find Oh and tell him what his password is to stop sending the invitation to the Gorg he sends a Boov cop named Kyle to find Oh and tell him what his password was.
Later Smek goes to Paris and tells them if they found Oh, but one of them lie and gets Smek upset until Kyle tells him that Oh got away with Tip within getting his head hit by Smek's "Shusher", Smek tells Kyle if he got any idea what to do, Kyle suggests that they type in random buttons which doesn't work for only Oh knows it, Smek likes the idea (he likes any idea despite that they are aliens) and tells the Boovs to get to work.
Later they find Oh and Tip and Smek explains how dumb Oh by saying he makes many mistakes and thinks it's a game to Oh and thinks he will continue to make mistakes, after Tip turns the "gravity thingy" upside down Smek later escapes in Kyle's flying pod.
After the Gorg attacks the Boov, Smek didn't know about the super chip that the Gorg had and Smek was the only one who's thinks he's the super Boov and anyone who holds the "Shusher" is the captain which is what Smek is Oh however mentions to all the Boov about how a bad captain Smek is by doing the wrong thing about humans, Smek has finally had enough of Oh and before he can hit Oh with his "Shusher" Kyle forces him to let Oh be captain but Smek refuses and gets hit in the head by Kyle but tells the Boov Oh wouldn't know what to do and thinking he would make more mistake but gets hit by Kyle again and gives the "Shusher" to Oh with Smek getting run over by the Boov and crying on the floor, near the end Smek redeems himself and becomes a DJ for the Boov and for Oh being captain.
In the short film, Captain Smek appears when getting out of his spaceship and announcing to his Boov on arriving at their foster new planet.
- Captain Smek is very similar to Mother Gothel from Tangled (2010), as both tricked who they "loved" into obeying them (Captain Smek acted cowardly and stole the Gorg egg to make the Boov believe the Gorg was evil and so the Boov would obey Smek, Mother Gothel stole Rapunzel as an infant and told her the world was dangerous so she could be young and beautiful forever).
- The word, "Smek", is a Swedish word that means "caressing".
- He is the fifth computer-animated villain to be an alien, the first being King Goobot, the second being Gallaxhar, the third being General Grawl, and the fourth being Lena Thackleman. However, unlike four of them, Smek isn't truly evil, and would do anything to protect the Boov from any certain threats.
- When Smek turns red, he clearly resembles Satan.
- Strangely enough, his voice apparently sounds more like Jeffrey Tambor and Jay Leno.