|“||You already have it, Check ze insides of your eyelids.||„|
|~ Sigmund to Chum Chum.|
|“||Oh, Kyle Vhat ein great little hovel. So tell me, Vhy did you choose to live in zis skvalor?||„|
|~ Sigmund The Sorcerer|
|“||Oh Kyle, It seems zat you vill never learn.||„|
|~ "Hex Games"|
Sigmund the Sorcerer is Kyle the Conjurer's long time German Wizarding rival from Milkweed Academy and a villain in Fanboy and Chum Chum. He is more successful and skillful than Kyle.
He appeared in 2 Fanboy & Chum Chum Episodes called Sigmund The Sorcerer and Hex Games.
In Fanboy and Chum Chum Episode Called Hex Games when Sigmund appears on his own Video Game Called Sigmund The Sorcerer's Wizard Challenge and he also appear as the final boss called Sigmordian.
Sigmund is known as the "World's most legendary tween wizard of all time", and is known to be liked by everyone. He is a German, skilled wizard/magician who travels everywhere performing in magic shows. When he made a special appearance in Galaxy Hills for a show, he reunited with his ex-friend, Kyle. They have been bitter enemies since a mishap in Magic Class back at Milkweed. However, he always seems to have the right stuff for everything, and retains the upper hand.
He wears Green High-Heel boots, Dark Brown Jeans with Dark Green belt, Green vest with White tunic, White tucked-in scarf, Black long coat and Black fingerless gloves, He has got Platinum Blonde hair. He speaks with a German Accent.
- He is voiced by Jeff Glen Bennett.
- He seems to be a based of Draco Malfoy, But his personality and attitude is almost similar to Gilderoy Lockhart from the Harry Potter series.
- He is very mean to Kyle The Conjurer, but very nice to Fanboy, Chum Chum and Necronomicon.
- His Spongebob Squarepants Counterpart is Squilliam Fancyson.
- His The World Of Peter Rabbit and Friends Counterpart is Foxy Whiskered Gentleman.