Siann, Mika and Sora are three beautiful and evil characters featured in the television show Mortal Kombat: Conquest. These femme fatales were also probably members of the dreaded cult of demons, sorcerers and assassins known as the Brotherhood of Shadow.
- Siann is portrayed by Dana Hee, Sora by Renee Tenison, Mika by Jamie Pressly of My Name Is Earl fame.
- Mika and Sora were not killed by Shadow Priests. They are lost.
- Siann was killed by the Shadow Priests.
- Cilene was killed by the Shadow Priests.
- Siann, Mika and Sora can be seen as the Mortal Kombat Conquest versions of Sareena, Kia and Jataaka, respectively, as they all are subordinates to Quan Chi, they are proficient kombatants and all wear the same style of semi-revealing leather clothes. In fact, Siann's costume is like Sareena's MK: Armageddon primary costume, and Mika's one is like Sareena's alternate costume from the same game, while Mika's top resembles Kia's one from MK: Mythologies.
Non Playable Villains