The Sheriff is Hank J. Wimbleton's nemesis and the main antagonist of episodes 2 and 3 of the Madness Combat flash series. He is also return in Madness: Project Nexus 2.
In episode 2, the Sheriff is shown avoiding Hank's attempts to kill him. After killing the Sheriff's aides (totaling up to 79 casualties), Hank confronts the Sheriff in his office, preparing to kill him with two shots on the head. However, before Hank could do so, Jesus arrives to the rescue by shooting down Hank on the head, much to the Sheriff's relief and delight.
However, in episode 3, Hank is revived, and he makes through his way killing more of the Sheriff's aides (including Tricky). Just as Hank finally confronts the Sheriff again, he intends to shoot his head off with a shotgun. Eventually, Jesus arrives to the rescue again by stabbing Hank in the chest with his sword. Though it would seemed that Hank has lost, Hank turned the tables by firing his shotgun to kill Jesus. Hank then stabs the Sheriff with Jesus' sword before blowing his head off with the shotgun. Satisfied that he finally killed the Sheriff for good, Hank dies succumbing to his injuries once again, though he would later be revived for the rest of the series.
The creator Krinkels has stated that the Sheriff won't return since he disliked him as an enemy.
Madness: Project Nexus 2
In madness project nexus 2 the sheriff is seen guarding the entrance to Inner city also his clothes changed since the second and third part of the series taking more cowboy aesthetic (or more sheriff aesthetic) he is first seen when hank goes to breach the city but sheriff shoots the floor and after a little talk he sents a mag bandit one of his lines are: Oh fantastic. There's MORE of you now the sheriff gets surprised that hank changed that his appearance (or that they encounter once again)
(more information coming and excuse bad grammar the guy who edited this section is spanish)
- The Sheriff is shown to be rather cowardly.
- No one knows why Hank sought to kill him but in Madness Interactive, it was because he stole his pie. It was stated that this only applied to the game.
- He also seems to have very poor aim since he never hit Hank any of the times that he shot at him. This may be because he simply panicked and had no time for a good shot.
- The Sheriff does not have much screen time in either episode that he appears in.
- In Madness: Project Nexus 2 when snooping in one of the computer in the warehouse raid there's messages that were sent by Phobos to the Sheriff mentioning Dr. Hofnarr.
|Madness Combat Villains|