|“||You stand before the Shake King! Tremble! Tremble!||„|
|~ The Shake King|
The Shake King is a wicked pirate captain who captures many Merfles along with their queen. He is the main antagonist and final boss of Wario Land: Shake it!
A Merfle wants Wario to rescue her. Shake King is a pirate who has a bag of unlimited treasure that Wario only wants.
- Shake King can punch the ground, just like Wario, but can produce fire balls as well.
- He can Shake People, just like Wario, but his is faster than Wario and can only last a small amount of time.
- He can also chuck people like Wario, but his will sting harder than Wario's.
- He can also manipulate electricity, either to use hyper beams, shoot projectiles, and lightning bolts at Wario.
- He can ground pound like Wario, but can produce shock waves.
- Can break through the floor, and this attack is a One Hit KO.
- Can regenerate health if necessary.
- The Shake King bears a slight resemblance to Booster.
- It is interesting to note that he has the same tint of blue around the outside of his eyes like Wario. By the same token, his artwork shows him with orange eyes, but in-game, his eyes are yellow.
- The Shake King seems to have a romantic interest in Queen Merelda, but Merelda is not interested in the Shake King. This is similar to the scenarios involving Bowser and Princess Peach in the main Mario series installments.
- The Shake King can use his own variation of each of Wario's standard moves. His versions are all slightly slower, but they have more power.
- In the second part of the fight, the background shows what seems to be a incomplete replica of the Shake King and three Bandineros. This has led some people to believe that the Shake King and the Bandinero group are robots. This is further supported by the explosion that occurred after the Shake King's defeat.
- His shoes and general body structure resemble Wario's; However, his legs are longer.