|“||Grass grows, sun shines, birds fly, and brother? I hurt people.||„|
|“||Need a dispenser here!||„|
The Scout is an excellent choice for completing objectives quickly. He captures control points and pushes carts at the rate of 2 players.
- The Scout is 23 years old which mentioned from his community item Track Terrorizer and same time very impaling that he stalking perverted when he pretended to be high school student and track athlete so just to the female students to how he good his.
- It is confirmed he is at least 27 years old during the events of the comics.
- The Scout is voiced by Nathan Vetterlein.
- According to one of the Spy's domination lines, the Scout is a virgin.
- Expiration Date seems to imply otherwise, however, as there is a short scene which shows the Scout asking a woman to 'do it'. She agreed.
- However in TF2 Comics #6, when Scout is with God, it is implied again he is a virgin.
- The Scout is the fastest class in Team Fortress 2, with a base speed of 133%.
- The second fastest is the Medic, with 107%.
- The Scout is also the only class that can double jump.
- Many fans think the BLU Scout is RED Spy's son. This is because, in Meet the Spy, it is confirmed that the RED Spy slept with the BLU Scout's mother.
- In TF2 Comics #6 the Spy does in fact confirm he is the Scout's dad, but he still is nervous about it, so he disguises himself as Tom Jones (the Scout's biggest fan) to do it.
- In the comic "Ring of Fired", the RED scout and the RED Spy were both sentenced to hang for criminal activities which neither of them committed.
- His primary weapon is a scattergun, his secondary weapon is a pistol, and his melee weapon is an aluminum baseball bat.
- He is sometimes rumored to be the Deuteragonist and other times, secondary Anti-Hero of the game, due to The Heavy being the main protagonist and main Anti-Hero.
- Dispirit that he was an useful class in the game but some people that it's for noobs (known as newbies).
- Like the Medic, in TF2 Comics #6, it's revealed that Scout's first name is "Jeremy"