She is the very definition of a spoiled brat and regularly terrorizes and bullies her big brother, using threats of physical violence or telling their mother lies if she doesn't get her way. She is extremely short-tempered and is generally rude to most of the other kids. She also has superhuman strength, something that seems to run in her and Ed's family. She especially doesn't get along with Eddy.
In fact, the only person she is remotely nice to is her wimpy and accident-prone best friend Jimmy, who finds her as a personal bodyguard as she beats anyone who threatens him. She is also shown to have a crush Double D (though the crush isn't enough to spare him from her wrath). Surprisingly, Ed cares a lot about Sarah.
Even in old age, Sarah still retains her loud mouth and selfish behavior.
Super Strength - It's been shown that she shares her brother's superhuman strength, as demonstrated when she dropped a car on Nazz in"Truth or Ed." In "Little Ed Blue," she was apparently surprised to learn that her brother is much stronger than her, and is even more dangerous than she is when in a bad mood.
Intimidation - Sarah has Ed's unending loyalty and obedience, mostly due to her constant threats of tattling on him to their mother.
- Ed (brother)
- Unnamed Mother
- Unnamed Father
- Unnamed Aunt
- Jimmy (close friend)
- Johnny 2x4 (sometimes)
- The Eds (Post-Movie)
- Eddy (in particular)
- The Kanker Sisters
- Eddy's Brother
- The Eds (formerly)
- Many fans of the show dislike Sarah for the following reasons:
- Her spoiled and controlling nature.
- Her flaring temper and lack of empathy (making it very hard for other characters to reason with her).
- Her constant physical and verbal abuse towards her brother Ed (even being willing to make up a lie to tell their mother, if he doesn't do what she says).
- She has a crush on Edd, and has flirted with him on several occasions.
- She is one of the select few characters not to be scared of Eddy's brother (the others being the Kanker Sisters, and Nazz).