If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Play with me.||„|
|~ Sally's catchphrase.|
Sally Maryam Williams, or simply known as Sally is the main protagonist of the Creepypasta story titled "Play With Me".
"Play with Me" takes place on a summer in the 60s where a sweet 8 year old girl named Sally was enjoying her day like any other day. However she soon found herself plunged into a nightmare when her abusive uncle Johnny comes to visit. Uncle Johnny raped her multiple times, threatening her not to tell anyone...or else. But eventually she caved in and told her parents something was wrong but they dismissed it as a nightmare before she could go into any details or tell them what Johnny did. However Johnny heard her trying to confess and, tricking her parents into thinking he'd take her to the store, drove her to a park and killed her by smashing in the side of her head with a rock after beating her up.
Ever since then, Sally continues to haunt her old house scaring the living daylights out of its older residents and happily playing with its younger ones.
Sally is kind, silly, playful, and somewhat of a trickster. She can get jealous over small things, such as 'new people' getting to know her playmates, believing they're trying to take them away from her. She likes having most of the attention, usually trying to outdo someone for it, which comes down to her being a trickster. Despite being weary around most adults, loving to scare/prank people and throwing the occasional ghostly destructive temper tantrum, she's mostly neutral towards everyone. Who can blame her? She is a kid after all.
- She always carries her teddy bear, Mr. D around.
- She likes coloring, dolls, Mr. D, girly things like dresses and makeup, anything pink, playing any kind of games, scaring people, watching cartoons, pranking and chocolate milk.
- She dislikes mentions of her uncle, killing, spiders, other people getting more attention than her, getting in trouble, getting in the way of anyone, the forest at night, dismissive parents and being abandoned.
- If she sees someone bad (and she knows it) getting hurt then she will find some kind of twisted satisfaction out of it, though she won't participate in it. If it is someone nice or not bad at all, she will probably look away, cry and/or attempt to help them even when she knows it is futile.
- Though she is portrayed as more of a mischievous anti-villain in the original story, some later adaptations and retellings have portrayed her as a more violent and vengeful spirit.
- The story has recieved negative reception for its bad handling of the concept of rape, and has been removed from the Creepypasta Wiki.