If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Hahaha! No, no. This is the real me. All that was an act! ♪ You fool you, to fool everyone. ♪ Ahaha. Funny. No one noticed. Not that i wanted them to, but...Oh well, it's so easy to deceive that princess... ♪||„|
|~ Sal revealing his true nature.|
|“||True, yes! ♪ You wouldn't understand just telling you out of the blue... Ahahahaha..... ♪||„|
|“||Come here, Wadanohara. I'll wake you up..||„|
|~ Sal trying to rape Wadanohara in order to extract her memories.|
Syakesan (しゃけさん), better know as Sal, is the main antagonist in the 2013 videogame Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea. He originally was thought to work for the Sea Kingdom until he was revealed to be a cunning and manipulative traitor working for the Sea of Death, in order to realese Princess Mikotsu and full the sea of infinite madness and death.
He takes two forms in the game, shifting between both as he wishes. Sal is also the elder twin brother of Samekichi, and son of Old.
In his shark form he appears as a white shark with red, oval shaped eyes and white pupils. He has a slight blush visible underneath his eyes and he is almost always smiling.
Upon revealing his true motives, the white in his eyes turns black and blood begins to drip from both eyes. He also grows four arm like limbs from below his fins.
In his humanoid form, Sal appears remarkably similar to Samekichi. His white hair is slightly long and messy and his dorsal fin protrudes from the top of his head. He wears a white suit accented with light gray. Six buttons are visible along the front of his suit. His shirt is dark gray and his tie is black. He also wears white pants, black shoes and black gloves.
Before he was corrupted, he had blue eyes. In Blue Sea alternative universe he wears a gray turtleneck sweater, a dark brown jacket and light brown pants.
At the beginning of the game, he seems to have an innocent, very kind, and warm personality. However, after he reveals his position as the ambassador of the Sea of Death, his true nature is exposed. He is a psychopathic, narcissistic, sadomasochist, and a sore loser when things don't go his way. He has a deep, twisted love for Wadanohara, paralleling his brother's deep and honest love for her. He seems to be quite jealous of Samekichi, saying things like "Is he that good to you?" and getting visibly shaken after Wadanohara mentions Samekichi.
- Sal's name in the original Japanese version of the game is "Syake-san", Syake meaning salmon.
- However, despite whatever variation it is, this is said to be a nickname—his actual name is unknown.
- Revealed in one of Mogeko's OMAKEs, it has stated that Old is Sal's (as well as Samekichi's) father.
- He refers to Samekichi as his "pityful other half".
- In the game, it was believed that after Mikostu was sealed, an amassador of the Sea of Death will arrive, for years, no one could find them, but he was there all along.
- As stated in the physical copy of the manga volume one, his favourite colour is red. His favourite food is seaweed and sweet white things. His specialty is long-distance swimming and having a cute appeal.
- As of September 7th, 2017, Sal has been ranked 11th on the Deep Sea Prisoner popularity poll.
- Sal is one of the most evil villains in Deep Sea Prisoner's universe, alongside King mogeko.