Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The monsters appear as large minions of the generals usually taking on a trait or two of the victims darkness. They wear sunglasses and scarves that have a certain color depending on who summoned it: green (Namakeruda), pink (Hoshiwa) or yellow (Oresky)and white (Phantom). There are also ones with bluish-gray scarves, but it is not known who summons those. Sometimes, they have different styles in any condition.
Saiarks in Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!
- "Saiark" appears to be translated from terrible or worst.
- These are the first monsters to gain energy from humans, when they're having no negative feelings.
- This is the first season to have the monster already strong since the first it is appear and the Cures' way of defeating it is not simple.
- Namakeruda's Saiarks spread mold everywhere.
- Hosshiwa's Saiarks turn the environment into sweets and desserts.
- Oresky's Saiarks creates a dark cloud.
- Phantom's Saiarks turn the environment into amethyst mines.
- His also appear to have protrusions on their hands and different-looking sunglasses compared to the other Saiarks.
- The scarf on the Saiark shows which generals who summoned it (Namakeruda: Green, Hosshiwa: Pink and Oresky: Yellow, Blue (possibly Deep Mirror) and Phantom: White). Saiarks with blue scarves are more powerful, but that could be because the Cures's powers were weakened because of the strong presence of the Phantom Empire.
- They are the second monster who has different colour when one of the members summoned, preceded by Nakewameke.
- Similar to Jikochuu, they are summoned without fusing an objects.
- They're some-what similar to the Heartless from the Kingdom Hearts series.