The monsters appear as large minions of the generals usually taking on a trait or two of the victims darkness. They wear sunglasses and scarves that have a certain color depending on who summoned it: green (Namakeruda), pink (Hoshiwa) or yellow (Oresky)and white (Phantom). There are also ones with bluish-gray scarves, but it is not known who summons those. Sometimes, they have different styles in any condition.
Saiarks in Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!
- "Saiark" appears to be translated from terrible or worst.
- These are the first monsters to gain energy from humans, when they're having no negative feelings.
- This is the first season to have the monster already strong since the first it is appear and the Cures' way of defeating it is not simple.
- Namakeruda's Saiarks spread mold everywhere.
- Hosshiwa's Saiarks turn the environment into sweets and desserts.
- Oresky's Saiarks creates a dark cloud.
- Phantom's Saiarks turn the environment into amethyst mines.
- His also appear to have protrusions on their hands and different-looking sunglasses compared to the other Saiarks.
- The scarf on the Saiark shows which generals who summoned it (Namakeruda: Green, Hosshiwa: Pink and Oresky: Yellow, Blue (possibly Deep Mirror) and Phantom: White). Saiarks with blue scarves are more powerful, but that could be because the Cures's powers were weakened because of the strong presence of the Phantom Empire.
- They are the second monster who has different colour when one of the members summoned, preceded by Nakewameke.
- Similar to Jikochuu, they are summoned without fusing an objects.
- They're some-what similar to the Heartless from the Kingdom Hearts series.