If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Secure. Contain. Protect.||„|
|~ The SCP Foundation's unofficial motto.|
The Secure Containment Procedure Foundation, abbreviated SCP Foundation, is an organization dedicated to the apprehension and containment of anomalies, ranging from creatures to objects, locations, and events, known as "SCPs". The organization is overall dedicated to understanding anomalous occurrences and permanently incarcerating them so that they are kept away from humanity, weather it is for the SCP's safety from society or vice versa.
The Foundation captures and contains all abnormal occurrences, be they threatening or not. Every SCP is experimented upon, and tests are conducted on them on a daily basis.
The SCP Foundation employs D-Class personnel made up of prison inmates, usually the ones on death row. These inmates are used for interaction with the SCPs and their containment, servants and workers for foundation higher-ups, human testing, and occasionally are used to feed or appease SCPs. The testing done on D-Class personnel ranges from experimenting with their exposure to dangerous SCPs to using their bodies for feeding, containment, and experimentation depending on the SCP encountered.
The Foundation also consists of hundreds of doctors, scientists, researchers, and military agents. Researchers and scientists experiment on SCPs and D-Class personnel, and military are used to secure, combat, or capture the abnormalities.
When an SCP is set for capture, the Foundation must ensure there are no civilian witnesses to the apprehension. Military agents are required to neutralize all potential threats to the organization's secret existence, including civilian bystanders and witnesses.
While literally thousands of SCPs have been contained by the Foundation, there are several notable ones that are popularly associated with the Foundation. It should be noted that all of these SCPs are contained by the Foundation and are not affiliated with the Foundation's personnel.
- SCP-049: An immortal plague doctor who uses a mysterious treatment on human subjects that render them as brain-dead, hostile zombies.
- SCP-087: An endless staircase going down that contains a humanoid figure, SCP-087-1, and is filled with the constant sound of screaming.
- SCP-096: A tall, pale, humanoid that will kill anyone or anything that sees its face. It is indestructible and unstoppable when enraged.
- SCP-106: An elderly humanoid with the ability to pass through any material and create pocket dimensions at any time.
- SCP-173: One of the first SCPs, SCP-173 is a statue-like creature that cannot move when in direct eyesight, but can move unfathomably fast when looked away from. It will kill anything it can by breaking the neck.
- SCP-426: I am a toaster that can only be referred to in the first person, whether it is typed, written, or spoken.
- SCP-682: An indestructible reptilian monster with a hatred for humanity and a desire for all of it to be wiped out.
SCP - Containment Breach
The Foundation is the driving force behind the video game SCP - Containment Breach. Located in one of the site buildings/prisons, the player plays a member of the D-Class personnel trying to escape when a containment breach releases dozens of hostile SCPs.
|SCP Foundation Villains|
|Organizations||Chaos Insurgency • Church of the Broken God • SCP Foundation|
|Euclid SCPs||SCP-049 • SCP-079 • SCP-096 • SCP-173 • SCP-372 • SCP-513-1 • SCP-966 • SCP-973-2 • SCP-1471-A • SCP-1499-1 • SCP-2999|
|Keter SCPs||SCP-017 • SCP-035 • SCP-058 • SCP-280 • SCP-352 • SCP-610 • SCP-682 • SCP-939 • SCP-953 • SCP-1048 • SCP-1790|
|Other||Grand Karcist Ion • Scarlet King|
|SCP-001 Proposals||SCP-001 (Kalinin's Proposal) • SCP-001 (TwistedGears-Kaktus' Proposal)|