If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|~ Russell answering by faking his name to Nate|
|“||You should get going, Bill don't like idle hands.||„|
|~ Russell when he see Clementine running to the comic store|
Russell is the protagonist villain from the DLC The Walking Dead: 400 Days. He's was walking home when he see he's lost and he heard a truck but decide not to hide himself. The conductor of the truck see him and tell him his name. The player can make him invented his name by trash talking. He can make Russell refuse to go in the truck or get in. but same if he refuse to enter Nate truck nothing change he ambushed by walkers and finally get in Nate truck. At the gas station when someone shoot at them Russell can decide to shoot at them that make him a gunmen. He can also decide if he can let Nate kill the old couple but before he can speak Nate shoot the couple front of him and let him in state of shock. He can decide if he follow Tavia or not. if he follow her he can be seen in the season 2 when Clementine is accidentally running into him when he's guard and told her to do what she have to do. But after his fate is unknown when the walkers invaded the hardware.
- Decide to not be hide when a truck appear in his side.
- Give a fake name to Nate when he tell who his name was.
- refusing Nate lift offer and be ambushed by walkers.
- decide to shoot the men who shoot at them a the gas station.
- Let Nate kill the couple.
- Can refuse to follow Tavia and not leaving the camp but if he follow Tavia he will be see in season 2 working for bill has a henchmen like the others.
- He's one of the protagonist in "400 days" but who is more arrogant then the others.
- In Season Two of Telltale's game The Walking Dead, he's a minor antagonist.
Zombies • Shane† • Thomas Richards† • The Governor† • Chris† • Dwight‡ • Negan‡ • Caesar Martinez† • Woodbury Army† • The Hunters† • Pete Anderson† • Nicholas† • The Saviors‡ • Sherry • Gregory • Alpha • The Whisperers
Zombies • Shane Walsh† • Tomas† • Merle Dixon‡ • The Governor† • Gareth† • Dwight • Negan • Ed Peletier† • Randall Culver† • Caesar Martinez† • Shumpert† • Woodbury Army† • The Governor's Militia† • Lizzie Samuels† • Alisha† • Mitch Dolgen† • Dan† • Joe† • Lan† • Lou† • Tony† • Mary† • Dawn Lerner† • Peter Anderson† • Ron Anderson† • Nicholas† • The Wolves† • Owen† • Paula† • The Saviors • Simon • Gregory