|“||I've found you brother.||„|
Rosamia Badam (ロザミア・バダム) is a character from Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. She also appears in Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Sayonara, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: Four Story - And to a soldier… and Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Define.
Rosamia alternates between sadistic aggression and childlike terror, and her psychological instability is only worsened as her masters subject her to repeated reprogramming. When being programmed as "Rosammy" for infiltration to Argama, she is know very childish , high-curiosity and acting like a "little-sister" figure toward Kamille. Her childish persona make her very easy to befriended with Qum and Shinta, even she enjoy playing with them along with Haro and Young Mineva. But sometime she make annoy the other crew especially Fa Yuiry and Char Aznable, though sometime Fa calmed her when being scarred.
Rosamia is often attached to her "big brother", who was whoever she was programmed to believe actually was her brother at the time. Originally she was programmed to believe Kamille Bidan was her brother, although she was later reprogrammed to believe Gates Capa was her brother in an attempt to stabilize her mental condition. Rosamia originally carried around a photo depicting a younger version of herself, a younger boy and an older boy bearing a strong similarity to Kamille. While this was likely a forgery created by the Titans, Rosamia throughout her different memories spoke of a father, a mother, a little brother and an older brother.
Her persona somewhat reminds Kamille with Four Murasame, this is proved when she attack Argama with Psyco-Gundam Mk.II, he can hear and "see" Four instead Rosamia. In her last showdown, she become unstable and her mind had begun to break down even further, unable to consolidate the different memories implanted in her. Kamille has confusion to shot her because it possibility will kill her, but her "Rosammy" persona and Four spirit encourage him to do it now, Kamille decide to shot her Psyco-Gundam mk.II in order to save the other crew. Before her death, Rosamia express her happiness that she can found him, foreshadowing that her memory as "Rosammy" never faded even the TITANS alter and erase her memory in order to make her performance become good in battle field.
An artificially enhanced Cyber Newtype produced by the Earth Federation's Augusta Newtype Labs. Traumatized by the sight of a falling space colony during the One Year War, Rosamia alternates between sadistic aggression and childlike terror, and her psychological instability is only worsened as her masters subject her to repeated reprogramming. She was dispatched against Kamille Bidan in the RX-178 Gundam Mk-II while test-piloting a ORX-005 Gaplant, but was unable to take him down.
Later in the story, she is dispatched to infiltrate the Argama crew, an undercover assignment which puts her on the path to complete mental disintegration. She attaches herself to Kamille as her long lost older brother, introducing herself as Rosammy Badam. During her time on the Argama, despite raising suspicions among its crew she manages to gain the affections of Qum and Shinta, due to her childlike nature. Unfortunately her programming eventually takes hold, and she escapes from the Argama aboard a Nemo. She is encountered once more by Kamille in the MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam while test piloting the NRX-055 Baund Doc, but despite recognizing him as her brother once more, he is unable to liberate her from the Titans' controls. She later reappears under her Rosamia personality in the experimental MRX-010 Psyco Gundam Mk-II, at which point her mind had begun to break down even further, unable to consolidate the different memories implanted in her. In the end, despite initially wanting to bring her back, Kamille was forced to kill her to protect the crew of the Argama from the Psyco Gundam Mk-II.
During the final battle, her spirit form along with Four, Emma, Sara and Katz helps Kamille fighting Scirocco.
- Rosamia may not have the track record of joining the main squad in the various Super Robot Wars games that Four Murasame does, but she has been recruitible in a few games, including F/Final, A/A Portable (where you had to choose between her and Four), Compact 1 and 2 (as well as the remake of 2, Impact), as well as 64. In addition, she canonically survives the Alpha series (though the player can choose to kill her and get the Waverider Crash in Alpha Gaiden - either way, the injuries invoked by her piloting the Psycho Gundam MK-II are enough to permanently sideline her)
- Her childlike-persona,her situation and being pilot of giant-mobile suit very similar with Stella Loussier
- She also share similar situation with Anew Returner from Mobile Suit Gundam 00
- Both have lavender hair
- Both of them have reprogrammed by the enemies ( TITANS and Innovator) to alter their persona in order to made the protagonist didn't suspicious at them
- Both of them genuinely have affection toward the main-protagonist ( Rosamia/Rosammy to Kamille as her "Older-Brother" and Anew to Lockon Stratos/Lyle Dylandy become a lover)
- Both they are forced killed by the protagonist in the order to save the other heroes ( however, Anew didn't killed by Lyle instead she killed by Setsuna when he try to save him from Anew fatal Attack)