Colton Graham turned in Harold and Kumar to Ron Fox after Graham thought that Kumar was going to steal Vanessa from him. Ron Fox was intent on sending them back to G-Bay. Harold and Kumar beat up and overpower Ron Fox's 2 henchmen with bear mace and many physical punches and blows. However, Fox notices them trying to escape with a parachute but Beacher knocks him down. Beacher then trips on the chocolate balls that Fox spilled all over the ground and opens an airplane hatch that sends everyone falling out. After falling out of the plane, Fox tries to shoot at them, and falls to his death cursing at Harold and Kumar ("FUCK YOU!").
President George W. Bush then pardoned Harold and Kumar's terrorist records that Ron Fox placed on them, as he realized that the two were innocent and Bush quickly befriended the two, seeing as they gave him positive advice on marijuana and standing up to his dad (George H.W. Bush).
Acts of racism
- Hiring a "translator" for Harold and Kumar's parents.
- Wiping his ass on a page of the Fifth Amendment.
- Pouring grape soda on the ground in front of a black man (who didn't care about grape soda) that Fox suspected had information of Harold and Kumar's whereabouts
- Mocked Harold for having weird eyes and handicapped for not looking white instead of assuming he is of East Asian ethnicity
- Mockingly asked Kumar "Where's your Koran now?"
- Fox was portrayed by Rob Corddry in his first villainous role.
- Fox's last name could be a reference to Fox News, which is a news channel that has been known to follow a right-wing bias and Fox himself is extremely conservative.