|“|| Sulley: Going to take it to the RORs. |
Mike: The what?
Sulley: Roar Omega Roar. The top fraternity on campus. They only accept the highly elite.
|~ Sullivan explaining to Mike about the Roar Omega Roar team.|
"The Roar Omega Roar (RΩR) fraternity is made up of the best of the best. They’re the smartest, most skilled, scariest monsters at Monsters University, and come from families with a long, proud history of Scaring. While the RΩRs may be preppy in dress, they are ferocious in action and downright ruthless, if necessary. Self-declared as the most elite house on campus, the RΩRs are led by Johnny Worthington who presides over the house like an all-powerful monarch. Eager to continue their Scare Games winning streak, the RΩRs will do whatever it takes to stay on top."
The RORs (sans Randall) return in Party Central, where they still continue to antagonize the OKs, possibly as revenge for them outscaring them at the Scare Games and becoming even more successful than them.
- Johnny Worthington III (president)
- Chet Alexander
- Randall "Randy" Boggs (joined prior to the Scare Games, then most likely betrayed during the scare simulation)
- Javier Rios
- Reggie Jacobs
- Chip Goff
- James P. Sullivan (recruited by Johnny, then dismissed before the Scare Games due to his bad grades)
- Concept art shows that the RΩR fraternity was originally going to be called EEK, and had green as its distinctive color. In the final film, ΣΣΚ is the name of a sorority, while green is the color of Oozma Kappa.
- Their abbreviation (RΩR) is a reference to the word "roar."
- Not counting Randall Boggs, the current members Johnny, Chet and Reggie are the only ones in the film to have voices. However, only Johnny and Chet were able to speak.
- In the Scare Simulator portion of the Scare Games, Chet and Javier accumulated the same score: 15 out of 20.
- Chet Alexander was originally going to be colored blue.
- Concept art of the ROR fraternity house shows that it resembles a castle/chapel.
- Roar Omega Roar has the same colors as Gryffindor house from the Harry Potter series: red and gold.
- Despite having the colors of Gryffindor, Roar Omega Roar more resembles Slytherin. This can be seen in their confidence, their arrogance, their slickness, and their drive to do anything in order to win, such as when they humiliate the OKs during the party. And while OK has the Slytherin colors, they resemble Gryffindor.
- Randall noticeably does not return in Party Central, as the other RORs abandoned him following the "hearts" incident during the final round of the Scare Games, thus continuing to fuel his eventual heel turn in the original film.