Rilla Roo is a character of the Crash Bandicoot game series that was introduced in Crash Bash. He is cross between a gorilla and a kangaroo.
Nothing is known about Rilla Roo other than he doesn't like getting his photo taken. Crash Bash was his only appearance in the series so far, in which he served as part of Uka Uka's team. However, he was originally going to be playable in Crash Nitro Kart.
Rilla Roo is a playable character under Uka Uka's team for Evil's victory. He serves as Dingodile's counterpart. To this day, this remains his only appearance in the entire series.
According to the Crash Bash Manual, Rilla Roo has the disposition of a train wreck and prefers to take his time around the arena, suggesting that he is rather patient. Despite this, the same manual also states that he is a first stringer and that he considers himself a closer.
- Rilla Roo received a very poor reception from the fanbase, due to his character coming out of nowhere in place of an old one in a party game, without a hint of origins or ever coming back.
- Rilla Roo was allegedly going to be a playable character in Crash Nitro Kart, but got cut along with N. Brio, Nina Cortex, Ripper Roo, and the Komodo Brothers.
- During production of Crash Bash he was called Kanga-Rilla. This is similar to the names of mutants Dingodile created in the ending of Crash Team Racing, the Kanga-Rooster and the Dingo-Rilla. If the CTR ending is taken into account, it is possible that Rilla Roo might be one of Dingodile's creations, but it has never been confirmed, thus only an assumption.
- Before Crash of the Titans he was the second of the two only hybrids of the series. The other and first one was Dingodile.
- It is speculated that he was most likely created by Dingodile, who after Crash Team Racing decided to start a pet store, where he created his own mutants, among them was the 'Kanga-rilla'.