At the first season, he act as the minor character who assist Alejandro Corner as his personal Assistant. He later reveal his true nature and all his plan in the end of first season by start to betray him, and begin create a group named Innovators for control the world from the shadow after success take over Veda. By lending the abilities of the Innovators and Veda, he was able to convince the Federation to create the autonomous 'peacekeeping' force, the A-Laws, to purge the world of all dissidents of the world government. With A-Laws in operation, Ribbons hoped to accelerate the unification of humanity under his guidance.
Its reveal that Ribbons is one of the first Gundam Meister of Celestial-Being, and also the people who save young Setsuna F.Seiei with his 0 Gundam in Azadistan-Krugis war, later choose him to become a candidate of Gundam Meister. He also responsible for the creation of Team Trinity, in fact he also never care with them even three of them created from his DNA. And also, Ribbons manipulated Louise Halevy by offering her to cope her GN-Drive Tau poisoning, and also offer her to join A-Laws to help her revenge againts Gundam and become one of their financial helper.
In the end of series, he along his force (GAGA-Force, Revive Revival, Hilling Care, Ali al-Saachez, Louise Halevy and Andrei Smirnov) begin the war between Innovator and Celestial Being who helped with Katharon and ESF-Coup de'etat. When he shown himself with Reborns Gundam, he have a duel with Setsuna until he decide to use 0 Gundam once again to defeat him, but ended being killed by Setsuna in their final clash.
- Ribbons often being compared to Emperor Palpatine from the Star Wars franchise.
- Both of them are the true hidden main antagonist who controlled and responsible the event of the series.
- Both of them are manipulated the protagonist and turn them into a merciless pawn of the war with high-ranks on their side and giving them a bio-engineered body modification( Ribbons to Louise Halevy and Palpatine to Anakin Skywalker )
- Both of them also hated their upbringings, with Ribbons detesting what would eventually happen to him as a member of Celestial Being while Palpatine hated the lack of ambition their wealthy family had.
- Both are not necessarily bound by physical bodies and have used clone bodies to escape certain death (although clones of Palpatine were only constructed in the Expanded Universe after the events of Return of the Jedi)
- Him previously who ever worked with Celestial Being on his past and later betray the hero side for his own goal and become a complete monster villains is quiet resemble with Rebooted-version of Rita Repulsa from Power Ranger (2017)
- He was "died" when he piloted 0 Gundam by Setsuna, the same Gundam that he ever save him 11 years ago before the series
- He share same seiyuu with the main protagonist of Mobile Suit Gundam and Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam who also Char Aznable rival, Amuro Ray.
- His 0 Gundam also similar with Amuro RX-78-2 Gundam.
- The role of the 0 Gundam is reflected from the RX-78-2 Gundam, in which the former was the precursor to all Gundams of Celestial Being, and the latter is the first Gundam mobile suit in the metaseries.
- In Gundam Build Fighter : Battlogue ep.1 when Meijin and Allan have gunpla battle by choosing a previous Gundam Series pilot, Allan choose Ribbons Almark as Reversible Gundam pilot. Allan later swap Ribbons to Amuro Ray AI to prank over Char Aznable AI. Char, who is surprised and wonder why he share similar voice with Ribbons, and Amuro casually said "just a coincidence"
- Initially, the Gundam Meisters were going to be Innovade. However due his defection,a variety of humans were able to take his place