Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Red is the secondary protagonist (who occasionally serves as the antagonist as well) of the Mondo Media YouTube series Dick Figures. He is a mentally unstable, sex obsessed, party animal who almost never takes anything seriously. He wears a backwards red cap and is best friends with his roommate Blue, a calm guy who is the complete opposite of Red. His catchphrase is simply "Cuz I'm awesome!" and on numerous occasions, he has also been known to say "And you can go home." in response to the Fat Ugly Girl showing up in his life. He is also seen to be a very violent character, as he is seen killing a lot of people at Maulmart in the episode Flame War, smashing through the window of a church and slaughtering inoccent people with a katana in the episode Lord Tourette's Syndrome, "perfectly murdering" Broseph in multiple episodes. He is completely cruel to even his best friend who promised to stay with him for the rest of his life, only to be betrayed by Red being a drunken psychopath who ruins almost everything for him. Red has the superhero secret identity of Batman as well as a gender opposite version of him named Scarlett. He is voiced by creator, Ed Skudder
Red is a red stick figure with his skin color matching his name. Every outlined part of his body is red including his face and his clothing. The rest of his body is white. For clothing, Red wears a sideways cap.
Red is a sex obsessed party maniac who goes around all the time getting drunk, having sex, and swearing at everybody. He is a very loud and annoying person who has an in your face kind of personality. He is also extremely stupid and barely has any knowledge on anything in the world unless it's related to sex, drugs, and other things along those lines. He can get on Blue's nerves sometimes, but he is always there for him and is always a good best friend for him for a reason that Red himself has said more than once in the series: "Cuz I'm awesome!"
Scarlet is the female version of Red. In the episode "Chick Figures," Red is known as a stupid, drunken party girl named Scarlet. Her appearance, personality, and voice mostly resemble that of Stacy's, as she likes to drink a lot, and acts like how a woman would. She is best friends with Lavender (Female version of Blue), but does tend to mess around with her sometimes. She has a boyfriend named Burgundy (Male version of Stacy) and likes to enjoy partying and drinking beer, but she always seems to mess events up.
Scarlet looks exactly like her male counterpart only with some differences. For instance, she has pony tails on the sides of her head that are much like Stacy's, she has eyelashes, boobs, and a skirt. Her voice is also difference and sounds like Stacy's. She looks like a combination between Red and Stacy sort of speak.
Scarlet is a sex obsessed, slutty, party whore who is obsessed with getting drunk and having sex. She is most of the time drunk and she often swears at people even if they're her own friends and she loves to sing about how sexy she is. She loves to have sex with boys especially her boyfriend Burgundy.
HARDCORE CHORE: after losing a bet, Red dose Blues (normally Innocent) chores by.
- Brings a loaded gun into a bank, and threatens costomers lives. when simply making a deposit.
- Goes shopping. By again bringing a loaded gun, and violantly telling everyone to put there supplies into his bag.
- 'taking out the trash' by murdering mr dinkeberry, for no appearent reason.
LORD TOURETTE SYNDROME: Tourettes lost his hat, and Red 'searches' a church, by murdering everyone inside, saying "no hat in there.. And no servivals"
TRASH GOD: After the ants see Red as a god, due to all the trash he leaves out. Red takes advantage of this, and ends up psyically eating Blue, after the ants shrink him after realizing they hate him.
THE MOVIE: Shows various antagonistic roles. Most obvious one being, unloyality to Blue.
WE'RE COPS: Steals a police car and uses it as an excuse to break every crime there is. Including robbing a bank, and getting away with it by tricking the idiotic cops into thinking he and Blue are also cops.
RED DRUNK REDEMPTION: Shoots up a bar, after realizing the bartender served him rootbeer, instead of BEER beer.
CAMP ANSHER: Proves an obviously bad role model. By teaching violent behaviors to the small childrun.
ZOMBIES & SHOTGUNS: Randomly kills an non zombiefied character, for no appearent reason.
- Red and Blue have been friends for a long time. In "Captain Red Rum & the Pina Colada Armada", their friendship is comfirmed on Facester.
- Red is roommates with Blue.
- Red is the most likable character in the series (Confirmed by comments on D Figures videos).
- Red beats gravity in many episodes.
- In He who Shall Not Be Maimed, and Role Playas, Red is a knight named Maroon
- He seems to be the only character that wears his cap backwards.
- There are two episodes where Red does not wear a cap. In "Panda Hat", he removes his cap when he talks up a woman, while in "Role Playas", "Fang Angels" and "Captain Red Rum & the Pina Colada Armada" he wears a bandana.
- Apparently, he owns a Katana and a pump shotgun, as they are always usually in his possession.
- He apparently is an alcoholic, as seen in Panda Hat.
- Red is Emperor of the Crimson Empire.
- He has only done good on 4 occasions:
- When Kitty Amazing kills people in the city, Red ends the cat's reign of terror by placing the cat in front of a mirror, which causes the cat to turn to stone.
- In "Attack of the Pwns", Red let Blue live and took the two jet packs with him to get out of the escape pod before they died a firey death in the sun, but once they ran out of gas, he left him there to die.
- In "Role Playas", Red kills Black because he was attacking Blue.
- In "Lord Tourette's Syndrome", he helps Lord Tourettes find his hat but only for the treasure.
- In Camp Anarchy, Red revealed that the first time he lost his virginity to a tree.
- Red's voice has been Auto-Tuned three times in the series, "A Bee or Something", "Bath Rhymes", and "Camp Anarchy".
- Judging by the picture in the episode "Bu*# Genie", Red's wish is to rule the world.
- Red is shown to have a talent in making up songs as he makes up an entire song in Bath Rhymes and a little rap in Camp Anarchy and another rap in Attack of the Pwns.
- He is the current leader of the Crimson Armada.
- His gameplay name is Maroon.
- He and Blue get into pretty heated arguments that could end up in war. (Attack of the Pwns)
- Red dislikes Lord Tourettes but in Lord Tourettes Syndrome he only helps him for the treasure.
- As of Fang Angels, he has a criminal record.
- In We're Cops, he carjacked a police cruser.
- Red possibly has super-human strength because in "Lord Tourette's Syndrome" he could lift a building, in "Fang Angels" the barbell he lifted was a total of 20,000 pounds and in "Steakosaurus" he could lift the Proton Desinigrator with ease even though it is larger than him in length.
- Red is the captain of the Pina Colada Armada, whose crew consists of himself, Blue, Raccoon, and beautiful wenches.
- Red's friendship with Blue is confirmed on Facester.
- Red has a song on the D Figures Season 1 Soundtrack called "Yo Butt" in which Raccoon is the guest singer.
- Red has superpowers:
- Enhanced Strength as seen in Lord Tourrete's Syndrome, Fang Angels and Steakosaurus.
- Floating Powers in many episodes.
- Laser Eyes in Sex Marks the Spot.
- Red has a Twitter page called Red_ImBatman.
- In "Y U So Meme?", his game tag in "Flame War!" is RedD3ATH.
- It's shown in Sex Marks the Spot that he hides his porn mags and boobie pics in a temple-like part of his home.
- He is a fan of the classic "strange stuff" as well as modern pornography, yet no one knows if he does not watch Internet porn.
- Red has Laser Eyes as revealed in Sex Marks The Spot.
- This could be a reference to the lyrics to Bath Rhymes.
- Red may have found a "love of the law" in We're Cops.
- Scarlet is a shade of Red which is where Scarlet's name comes from.
- Although she is the gender opposite of Red, Scarlet seems to bear many similarities to Stacy. She has a similar hairstyle and physical appearance, a similar personality, and the same voice. This may be a reference to the fact that Red and Stacy are dating.
- She seems to be a combination between Red and Stacy sort of speak.
- It is rumored that Scarlet is Red's daughter in her adult years.