|The Joker believes this article is lacking a certain flair -
namely some good quality images.. you could just leave the article without pictures but really now.. where's the fun in that?'
The Rectangular Businessman is the secondary antagonist of the Adult Swim series 12.oz Mouse. He serves as the secondary antagonist in both Season 1 and Season 2. He apparently is involved, like Shark, in a large conspiracy against Mouse Fitzgerald. He is also the secret partner of the Shadowy Figure, the show's main antagonist.
He was voiced by Kurt Soccolich.
- The Rectangular Businessman was the true secondary antagonist of the series, because he serves as the secondary antagonist in Season 1 and Season 2. However, many fans confuse him as the main antagonist of Season 2, but he was outranked by the true main villain.
- He have glasses despite that he doesn't have eyes.
- According the series' creator Matt Maiellaro, Rectangular Businessman shows, like Shark, his true self in "Star Wars VII".
- It is completely unknown if Rectangular Businessman died in "Farewell" or not when his ship exploded. However, he survived a similar explosion in "Hired", although it wasn´t revealed his survival until "Roostre". Many fans had believed that Rectangular Businessman would have return in future episodes if Season 3 would have continued.
- Rectangular Businessman is similar to Agent Smith from The Matrix trilogy:
- They have glasses
- They have psychic powers
- They can stop bullets with their minds.