Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
She is a evil and ruthless queen who tries to conquer Blue Sky Kingdom and send the generals to attack the earth. She has no interest of love and relationship and makes everything suffer and despair.
She has light yellow hair and wears a dress with a black and white tuxedo-like top and a pale blue skirt. She has gray butterfly wings on her back and wears long black boots and gloves with purple bangles. She wears a black ribbon on her hair and her eyes are red with a purple tear-like marking below the left eye. She also wears a black choker with a purple gem. Her weapon is a staff.
As a shrine maiden, she wears yukana and has black hair.
Invasion of Earth
Queen Mirage, along with her army appears for a minor role in episode 1, however with Queen Mirage declaring that she has started to conquer.
Before she became evil
In episode 13, it was revealed that she was once in love with Blue and looked drastically different from what she looks like now, but something happened that caused her to become Queen Mirage and reject all love in her life.
She uses the staff as a weapon, but its power is unknown.
- Queen Mirage is second main female villain after Desperaia, from Yes! Pretty Cure 5.
- Queen Mirage shares her seiyuu with Ikuyo Hoshizora, the mother of Miyuki Hoshizora/Cure Happy.
- Her ribbon looks similar to Regina.
- She is the first main villain who wields a weapon.
- Her hairstyle is similar to Kise Yayoi.
- She also wears the necklace like Ira and Regina.
- She is based on the evil queen from Snow White and Rita Repulsa from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
- She is first main villain to be an empress of the kingdom unlike the other series.
- The first preview shows that Queen Mirage had gray hair.