Queen Grannicus is a villain who appeared in Loonatics Unleashed, as a future version of Granny - ironically she would be an enemy of Tweety and an ally of Sylth Vester (thus being almost an exact opposite of her ancestor, who was a fearsome defender of all things Tweety).
Queen Grannicous is a royal descendant of Granny, who didn't want The Royal Tweetums (Tweety) to claim the throne and allied with Sylth Vester (Sylvester) to prevent that. To prevent suspicion, she used her scepter to disguise her voice while talking to Sylth Vester. Both were defeated.
- Queen Grannicus is similar to Darth Sidious and was likely a parody of said character (much as Sylth Vester was a parody of Darth Vader).
- She is also similar to Wind Rider from the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode Rarity Investigates! for many things:
- Both are well-respected figures and seem benevolent at first.
- Both turn out to be secretly villainous and are envious of the protagonists taking their position (Queen Grannicus of The Royal Tweetums taking her throne and Wind Rider of Rainbow Dash breaking his long-time record).
- Both go to extreme measures to get rid of the protagonists (Queen Grannicus hiring Sylth Vester to kill The Royal Tweetums and Wind Rider framing Rainbow Dash for writing a fake letter).
- Both are exposed and lose their position.