Professor Pamplemoose is a returning antagonist in the animated series Sidekick. He is a cruel headmaster of a school for sidekicks who sits in a "do anything" chair. He is very useless by time to time.
Role of a villain
- In one episode, Pamplemoose turns into a plant monster and starts destroying the city.
- In another episode, he went to full lengths to prevent Eric and Trevor from eating a burger that would make them look cool. In the end of the episode, he destroyed them and then stole their clothes to make them uncool.
- One time, he sent Eric to an extreme detention where students were stuck under ground in a pit filled with magma and guarded by demons where they are denied water and fed lava. He did this because Trevor stole his chocolate and gave it to Eric.
- Pamplemoose is very much of an adult child.
- Pamplemoose is the equivalent to Mr. Dupette from Rocko's Modern Life, as well as Lord Stingray from Super Jail.
- Pamplemoose is voiced by Patrick McKenna, who also voiced Betty's father, Mr. Barrett from Atomic Betty, Robear from Iggy Arbuckle, and Two-Legs Joe from Spliced!.
- His personality is very similar to Mr. Krupp from Captain Underpants.
- His hoverchair is very similar to both Professor Xavier and M.O.D.O.K. from Marvel comics.