|“||That's the best news I ever heard!||„|
|~ McVicker, upon hearing of Beavis and Butt-head's "deaths"|
Principal McVicker (better known as "Mr. McVicker", "McVicker" or McDicker by Beavis and Butt-head) was the overweight, bald principal of high school and the main antagonist of the animated series, Beavis and Butt-head. He was voiced by Mike Judge, along with many other characters in the show, including the title characters. Arguably, he was Beavis and Butt-head's arch-nemesis. McVicker was shakey and hated the two. At times, he became so shakey and upset, that he had to take pills or drink alcohol to calm himself down. The duo had unintentionally ruined McVicker's life and drove him to the edge of insanity in Breakdown. Many episodes began with Beavis and Butt-head in his office. McVicker was known for constantly trembling and stuttering out of anxiety over Beavis and Butt-head, their antics, and his inevitably futile attempts to punish them. McVicker wore glasses and a suit. It is also revealed that he had a family.
In the series' finale, upon hearing the news of Beavis and Butt-head's "deaths", he stopped trembling and stuttering for the first time. He celebrated their 'deaths' by putting on the "Ricky Martin's Cup of Life". When they show up to their own memorial services, very much alive, he suffered a heart attack. However, he survived that heart attack as the series has been revived after thirteen years of cancellation.
McVicker is an overweight middle-aged man who used to have dark hair, but afterwards, he became bald. He has blue eyes that he often widens due to his trembling fits. He wears a black business suit with a green tie and glasses.
- It is unknown what Principal McVicker's first name is.
- Despite being labelled as an antagonist, one must understand that McVicker became what he was due to Beavis and Butt-head's antics and stupidity and thus, he has lead a difficult life.
- He was inspired by a band teacher that Mike Judge knew in the 7th grade. He has stated that he trembled and "always smelled like alcohol".
- McVicker never seemed to notice that Beavis and Butt-head are attendants/cooks at Burger World or what they do with the food and appliances there, as seen in the episode, Customers Suck.
- When sufficiently angry, McVicker shows his impressive strength by picking up Beavis and Butt-head by the neck and choking them.
- He is similar to Benson from Regular show, Squidward from Spongebob Squarepants, Lenny from Fanboy And Chum Chum and Mr. Robinson from The Amazing World Of Gumball, as all five characters have anger problems and often antagonize the protagonists of their respective shows.