If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||That's the best news I ever heard!||„|
|~ McVicker, upon hearing of Beavis and Butt-head's "deaths".|
Principal McVicker (better known as Mr. McVicker, McVicker or McDicker by Beavis and Butt-head) is the overweight, middle-aged, bald principal of high school and the main antagonist of the animated series, Beavis and Butt-head, and a minor antagonist in Beavis and Butt-Head Do America.
He was voiced by Mike Judge, along with many other characters in the show, including the title characters.
Arguably, he is Beavis and Butt-head's arch-nemesis. McVicker is shakey and hates the two. At times, he becomes so shakey and upset, that he has to take pills or drink alcohol to calm himself down. The duo has unintentionally ruined McVicker's life and drove him to the edge of insanity in Breakdown. Many episodes begin with Beavis and Butt-head in his office. McVicker is known for constantly trembling and stuttering out of anxiety over Beavis and Butt-head, their antics, and his inevitably futile attempts to punish them. McVicker wore glasses and a suit. It is also revealed that he had a family.
In the season 7 finale, upon hearing the news of Beavis and Butt-head's "deaths", he stopped trembling and stuttering for the first time. He celebrated their 'deaths' by putting on the "Ricky Martin's Cup of Life". When they showed up to their own memorial services, very much alive, he suffered a heart attack. However, he survived that heart attack as shown after the series was revived after thirteen years of cancellation.
McVicker is an overweight middle-aged man who used to have dark hair, but afterwards, he became bald. He has blue eyes that he often widens due to his trembling fits. He wears a black business suit with a green tie and glasses.
- It is unknown what Principal McVicker's first name is.
- Despite being labelled as an antagonist, one must understand that McVicker became what he was due to Beavis and Butt-head's antics and stupidity and thus, he has lead a difficult life.
- He was inspired by a band teacher that Mike Judge knew in the 7th grade. He has stated that he trembled and "always smelled like alcohol".
- McVicker never seemed to notice that Beavis and Butt-head are attendants/cooks at Burger World or what they do with the food and appliances there, as seen in the episode, Customers Suck.
- When sufficiently angry, McVicker shows his impressive strength by picking up Beavis and Butt-head by the neck and choking them.
- He is similar to Benson from Regular show, Squidward from SpongeBob SquarePants, Lenny from Fanboy And Chum Chum and Mr. Robinson from The Amazing World Of Gumball, as all five characters have anger problems and often antagonize the protagonists of their respective shows.
- He is of Scottish descent.