| "Pontius Pilate" may be referring to two or more different villains. If you're uncertain which one you're looking for, just flip a coin.|
If you came here from a link, please go back and make the right link for one of the villains listed below.
The character of Pontius Pilate could refer to one of the following individuals;
- Pontius Pilate - a secondary antagonist from the novel Ben-Hur and subsequent movies.
- Pontius Pilate - a secondary antagonist from the 2004 movie The Passion of the Christ.
- Pontius Pilate - a secondary antagonist from the 2014 television miniseries The Bible.
- Pontius Pilate - a minor antagonist from the 1961 movie Barabbas.
- Pontius Pilate - the Roman strongman and Governor of Judea from the 1965 film The Greatest Story Ever Told.
- Pontius Pilate - the Roman Governor of Judea from the 1977 television miniseries Jesus of Nazareth.