The Pirates are the secondary antagonists in the animated film Ice Age: Continental
- Captain Gutt: Captain of the pirates and Master of the Sea.
- Silas: The Captain's Bird and Aerial Scout.
- Squint: The Crazy One and "First Mate."
- Flynn: The Big Guy and Dimwit.
- Gupta: The Pirate Flag and fellow crew mate Badger.
- Raz: The Weapon Expert and Fighter.
- They are based on and behave like pirates.
- In this movie, they are the first pirates ever.
- It is hinted that Captain Gutt first came to this idea after his kind was going extinct and he also need allies for survival.
- Captain Gutt is the leader, Raz is the first inventor of pirate weapons, Silas is the Captain's pet, Gupta is the flag, Shira is the pawn, Boris is the dirty pirate, Squint is the big talker/crazy pirate/first mate to Gutt and Flynn is the big guy.
- They all were going extinct and doomed to die in this changing world, except Flynn the Elephant Seal and Slias the Blue-Footed Booby. Each found across the world by Captain Gutt and serve him as his dangerous crew.
- Gupta is one of the two to symbol the pirate traits, Captain Gutt is the first.
- Shira, Silas and Gupta are the only meat eaters of the pirates.
- Shira is the second character to betray a group and leader, Diego is the first with the Soto and the Sabertooth Tiger pack.
- Shira may be the only one in the group who is still alive.
- Shira was frequently used as a pawn for Gutt to bring down Diego or she'll die trying.