Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||I'm gonna draw on your face!||„|
Percy is an antagonist from the Regular Show Halloween special, "Terror Tales of the Park".
Percy is the name of a Victorian doll that Pops had owned since he was a child. He had the ability to talk and spoke with a deep voice, which is strange since his appearance is that of a cherubic, young British boy. He was the most sophisticated doll of his day, with 250 phrases stored inside, yet the only real phrases we heard him say had to do with an obsessive desire to draw on peoples' faces. Percy not only spoke of his obsession, but it was discovered that he was also autonomous, "living doll" who actually carried out his intentions and threats of drawing on peoples' faces. He drew on Pops' face after Pops tried to throw him away, and when Pops tried playing teatime with him after Mordecai and Rigby threw him away, Percy became aggressive and wanted to draw on Pops' face more. Mordecai and Rigby tried to rescue Pops, but Percy escaped and went into the basement.
When Mordecai, Rigby, and Pops went after him, Percy knocked Mordecai and Rigby unconscious with a shovel. Percy demanded Pops to bring him a marker so he could draw on Mordecai and Rigby's faces but then Pops stood up for himself and told Percy that it's not cool for a grown man like him to play with dolls and that Percy must go away. Percy then ran towards Pops to attack him while Pops did the same. Pops kicked him into the furnace where he perished.
He is a doll, about 40 in. tall. He has old-fasioned, black clothes, with a white collar. He also has white hair, and red cheeks.
- He is a parody of Talky Tina from The Twilight Zone.
- Percy is the second character to draw on Pops' face. The first is Rigby in Dizzy.
- Percy is the second antagonist smaller than Rigby. The first was the Hot Dogs in "Meat Your Maker".
- In the basement, Percy told Pops to bring the marker, but he was shown holding the marker when he was hiding.
- When Percy ran to the basement his sprinting style is similar to Flapjack. This is possibly because J.G. Quintel worked on The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack and Regular Show.
- He is similar to Slappy from Goosebumps.
- He is similar to Chucky from Child's Play