Ouroboros is the main villainous organization of the Kiseki/Legend of Heroes series mostly manipulating events from behind the scenes they have members that each have their own goals and plans. Most of the members of Ouroboros are unknown as most of their work is done through subterfuge and deceit.
The main members of Ouroboros are called the 7 Apostles (or Anguis). Underneath that rank are called the Legion/Enforcers.
Ouroboros is also mainly composed of soldiers and machines.
the Ouroboros organization and it's members have been know to comment robberies, working with terrorist, trying to start wars and even helping others start wars, murder , selling stuff on the black market, as well as making robots and putting them in places where both people and the wildlife could get hurt it is unknown what their leader's main goal is.
The leader of Ouroboros is known as The Grandmaster but the only thing that is know about her is that she is a female.
Members of The Anguis (The Apostles)
- The First Anguis: unknown might be the leader of the Angises.
- The Second Anguis: (The Azure Abyss) Vita Clotilde
- The Third Anguis: (The Faceless):
- George Weissman Deceased Mariabell Crois
- replaces Weissman's position at the end of Ao no Kiseki.
- The Fourth Angis: Only appears during a conversation in The 3rd. Speculated to be Lechter Arundel.
- The Fifth Angis: unknown
- The Sixth Angis: F Novartis (The Professor) Head scientist that manufacture Ouroboros' robots. One of his creations was Patel-Matel. A typical mad scientist figure.
- The Seventh Angis: Arianrhod (The Steel Maiden )
- members of the Legion (Enforcers)
Enforcer No 0: Campanella (The Fool) A young man with a tattoo under his right eye. Although he looks like a normal young man, according to Joshua, even after his days as a Legion Candidate (about 7 years ago) Campanella doesn't seems to change at all raising debate whether he is a human or not.
- Enforcer No I:McBurn (The Timeless Blaze)
- Enforcer No II: Leonhardt (The Bladelord) Deceased
- Enforcer No III: unknown
- Enforcer No IV: unknown
- Enforcer No V: : unknown
- Enforcer No VI: Lucciola (The Bewitching Bell) A woman that uses fans as her weapons. She excels in using a combination of fire and wind Orbment, she also has a power to summons mythical creatures but what makes her a formidable enemy was her skill to creates illusion with her bell. She was once from the Harvey traveling circus like Scherazard. She is also respected as a sister by Scherazard but she mysteriously disappeared after the circus is disbanded. It's revealed that Luciola holds a feeling towards the ringmaster but sadly that love was one-sided, after she realizes that the circus is going to be disbanded and she will never see the man he loves again she choose to kill the ringmaster under beliefs that he'd be hers forever. After she lost against Estelle and the others, she fell from the Liberl Ark and it is currently unknown whether she survived or not. Although in Ao no Kiseki, there is a fortuneteller who told the party a story that sounds suspiciously like that of Luciola.
- Enforcer No VII: Nothing about this character is currently known.
- Enforcer No VIII: Walter (The Direwolf) A former martial artist of Calvary's reknowned Taito Style, just like Zane. As a martial artist, Walter himself has a tremendous power as shown when he destroys the castle gate with one strike.
- Enforcer No IX: Sharon Kruger (The Severing Chains) She is revealed to be a member of Ouroboros in Sen no Kiseki, declaring herself as a "Legion in hiatus". She has also been the Reinford's family maid for many years. Her goals and true allegiances are unknown in Trails of Cold Steel 2 she is fighting against the people she works for, hinting that she might have redeemed herself.
- Enforcer No X: Bleublanc (The Phantom Thief) A masked man with a white cape often seen with a rose. He was a famous thief from Zemuria under the alias "Phantom Thief B". He is obsessed with beauty He cooperated with Weissman's plan as to steal "Hope", because he thinks that the faces of those that resist and cling on to hope is beautiful. He is a recurring antagonists in the series.
- Enforcer No XI: unknown
- Enforcer No XII: unknown
- Enforcer No XIII: Joshua Bright (The Black Fang): Redeemed before the events of the first game of the series and is trying to atone for his sins.
- Enforcer No XIV: unknown
- Enforcer No XV: Renne Hayworth (The Angel of Slaughter): Redeemed