Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Drake is a Phantom born from Prime Minister Orma is a movie-exclusive character who transforms into Kamen Rider Sorcerer, which appeared in Kamen Rider Wizard in Magic Land, the show's summer film, serving as the main antagonist of the story. He is referred to as the Golden Wizard.
Prior to the film, Orma decides to hide from the citizens that Emperor Maya can't use magic when Maya was young. One night, the Golden Magician includes Koyomi in one of his rituals. Haruto fails to stop him and sends them both to his world. While a group of girls are dancing, the Golden Magician takes them away by using the Tornado Ring. Later Prime Minister Orma and Maya are talking about having the citizens losing their mana. As Haruto and Kosuke have blown their cover, Orma as Sorcerer attacks them as Beast lets Wizard escape to tell the citizens about Maya's plan. Sorcerer overpowers Beast as he use the Vanish Strike Ring to finish off Beast. After Maya activate the machine, Sorcerer appears and revealing to Haruto and Maya that the machine actually would make the citizens fall into despair instantly and also reveal his true form as the Phantom Drake. However, Haruto manage to gain hope and tell Maya that he will destroy Magic Land. Orma and Haruto transform, but Sorcerer easily overpowered Wizard. As Wizard changes into Infinity Style, Sorcerer uses the Final Strike Ring while Wizard uses Finish Strike Ring to finish each other. As their kicks collide, Wizard manages to overpower and finish off Sorcerer as Magic Land started to vanish.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider: Battride War II
Kamen Rider Sorcerer appears in Kamen Rider: Battride War II, Kamen Rider Wizard in Magic Land being among the Kamen Rider movies revisited in the game.
|~ Transformation announcement|
- Height: 210 cm.
- Weight: 90 kg.
- Rider Stats
- Punching Power: 8 tons
- Kicking Power: 10.5 tons
- Highest Jump: 28 m.
- Fastest Speed: 100 m. per 5 seconds
- Golden Wizard Driver - Transformation belt
- Dis Halberd - An axe with the resemblance of a sorcerer staff
- Wizard Rings - Sorcerer's personal ring
- Height: ??? cm.
- Weight: ??? kg.
The Drake Phantom is the true form of Kamen Rider Sorcerer and the Phantom born when the real Prime Minister Orma gave in to despair. For reasons unknown, he is still wearing his Driver in its activated state.
- In keeping with Wizard's forms' similarities to Kuuga's forms, Orma appears to be the analogue to N-Daguva-Zeba, having an opposite color scheme to Wizard's Infinity Style and being a member of the villainous race of the series.
- Unlike Daguva, however, Orma's transformed form is referred to as a Kamen Rider, whereas Daguva is never implied to be anything other than a Gurongi, nothing more, nothing less.
- Orma's actor, Takanori Jinnai is the oldest individual to portray a new Kamen Rider at the age of 54 during the time of filming.
- This discounts the first three Rider actors, Hiroshi Fujioka (Takeshi Hongo - Rider 1), Takeshi Sasaki (Hayato Ichimonji - Rider 2), and Hiroshi Miyauchi (Shiro Kazami - V3), who all vocally reprised their roles in OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders (2011), while in their 60s.
- Counting reprisals, he would be shortly after beaten by Ryo Hayami (Keisuke Jin) and Hiroshi Fujioka, who returned in the flesh transforming into Kamen Riders X and 1 in Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai (2014), which was filmed when they were 64 and 67 respectively.
- His helmet resembles Wizard's Infinity Style's helmet.
- While Wizard's motif is a modern magician, Sorcerer's is based on a classic sorcerer, as of his black colour resembles a sorcerer's robe and the upper part his helmet resembles a pointed hat worn by most sorcerers and other magic users.
- Sorcerer is one of the very few riders to actively kill civilians on-screen for his own agenda.
- Sorcerer's face is similar to Kamen Rider Habataki's.
- Orma/Drake is the first Kamen Rider confirmed to also be a Phantom. In contrast, The White Wizard/Wiseman, while possessing a Phantom-like form, lacks the Phantom's crest and is a manmade Phantom.
- Sorcerer's true nature mirrors D (Deathryuger), the villain of Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: Gaburincho of Music, the movie which Kamen Rider Wizard in Magic Land is double-billed with, as he is actually a the Drake Phantoms who transforms into a Kamen Rider just as Deathryuger is actually a member of the Deboss Army who can transform into a Kyoryuger.
- Like the Joker Undead from Kamen Rider Blade, Orma/Drake's Phantom Form also wears a Rider Belt.
- In many ways, Orma/Drake is an opposite (albeit still villainous) counterpart to the White Wizard.
- Drake is a natural Phantom born from a Gate in despair, where as Fueki created and implanted a Phantom within himself without dying in despair.
- Sorcerer's costume is predominantly black, whereas the White Wizard's is, obviously, white.
- Both of them caused a mass despair, with Sorcerer's goal being creating more Phantoms while White Wizard wanted to revive his daughter.
- Both use Kamen Rider Mages as subordinates.